About Amrut Software
The Government of India has launched the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) to provide basic civic amenities like water supply, sewerage, urban transport, and parks to improve the quality of life for all especially the poor and the disadvantaged.
Amrut Software announces a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through Amrut Software Official Career Site. Interested Jobseeker can go through these Jobs alert to know further details about Amrut software Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Amrut Software Off-campus Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. More details about Amrut Software Exam 2022, Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
Amrut Software Recruitment 2022 Details
Company Name: Amrut Software
Company Website: www.amrut.gov.in
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
CTC: 3 LPA
Last date: 22 nd March 2022
Amrut Software Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: B.E, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, MSC,
- Specialized in Computer Science & Information Technology
- Graduation year of passing: 2021
- Percentage: 70% above
- Certification (if any): Java and Python Certification
- Good in the programming language Java & Scripting, Python, database knowledge.
- Good understanding of programming concepts and objective-oriented programming.
- Should possess good logical and analytical skills.
- Keen to explore and learn new Technologies, Languages & Tools, etc.
- Good communication skills (written & oral).
- The candidate will be working mainly on Atlassian tools and other products which are ASPL Line of products.
- The selection process will be based on Interview Rounds and all the rounds are held online.
- Assessment (Online)
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
How to apply for Amrut Software Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amrut Software freshers jobs Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.