About Anna University
Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. The university became an affiliating university, taking all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu under its wings.
Anna University is scheduled to hire a Project Scientist, and Project Associate for 2022. The job location is Chennai (Tamilnadu). Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert of Anna University. The selection process and the hiring process for Anna University government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Anna University Recruitment:
Job Role: Project Scientist, Project Associate
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 60,000/ month
Last Date: 19 April 2022
Eligibility criteria for Anna University
Project Scientist (Water Resources):
- PhD in Climate Change and Water Resource Management having adequate experience in running SWAT/MIKE at the Basic level
Project Associate – II (Water Resources):
- M.Tech/M.E on Water Resources Engineering, Management, Integrated Water Resource Management with adequate experience in running SWAT/MIKE at the Basic level
Project Associate – II (Agriculture Ecosystem):
- M.Sc. Agriculture/Agronomy/Agro Meteorology or Equivalent Degree with strong experience in DSSAT Software
Project Associate – II (Coastal Ecosystem):
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc Coastal management/ M.Sc. Marine Biology/Zoology/Botany with I year of experience in Remote Sensing and Sea Level Rise Modelling
Total Vacancies :
- Project Scientist (Water Resources) – 01 Post
- Project Associate – II (Water Resources) – 01 Post
- Project Associate – II (Agriculture Ecosystem) – 01 Post
- Project Associate – II (Coastal Ecosystem) – 01 Post
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the freshers jobs application form from the official website and submit the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 19 April 2022
Centre for Climate Change and Disaster Management,
Anna University, Chennai- 600 025.