APPSC was found on 1 April 1988 and Mr.Nabam Nipo is the chairman of APPSC. This commission advises the government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to civil services and publishes notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts.
APPSC is scheduled to hire Research Assistant for 2022. The job location is Arunachal Pradesh. Interested job seekers and candidates can go through these jobs alert and freshers jobs of APPSC. The selection process, the hiring process for APPSC Off-campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Job Role: Research Assistant
Salary: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/month
Last Date: 24 April 2022
- B.Com, BA with Economics as one of the subjects and B.Sc with Mathematics 0R Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Candidates pursuing in their final year can also apply.
Age Limit (as on 24.04.2022)
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 32 years of age
- Reserved for APST – 08 Posts
- Unreserved – 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/month
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection Process (Two Stages): A Written Examination followed by an interview/Viva Voce.
- APST Applicants – Rs.150/
- Other Applicants – Rs.200/
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for these positions online on the official website of APPSC government jobs on or before 24 April 2022.