BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954. BEL is listed as one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.
BEL isscheduled to hire a Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer in Ghaziabad for 2022. The interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert and apply for this job through the registration link provided below. The selection process and recruitment process for BEL Government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are described below.
Job Role: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 40,000/ month
Application Last Date: 23 March 2022
- In the relevant discipline, the B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering (4 years regular degree with 55% marks for GEN/OBC/EWS Category and pass class for SC/ST/PwBD)
- 1year relevant industrial work experience.
Project Engineer I : (ECE, Computer Science)
- In the relevant discipline, the B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering (4 years regular degree with 55% marks for GEN/OBC/EWS Category and pass class for SC/ST/PwBD).
- 2 years relevant industrial work experience.
Upper Age limit (as of 09.03.2022)
- Trainee Engineer I: 28 years
- Project Engineer I: 32 years
Total Vacancies: 38 Posts
- Trainee Engineer I
ECE: 11 posts
Mechanical: 2 posts
- Project Engineer I
ECE: 19 posts
Computer Science: 6 posts
Application Fees :
- Trainee Engineer I: Rs.200
- Project Engineer I: Rs.500
Note: SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these freshers jobs positions online on the Official website given below on or before 23 March 2022.
For More Details: