BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954. BEL has nine factories and a few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
BEL has scheduled to hire a Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer. The job location is in Kochi (Kerala). The details of the application process, selection process, hiring criteria, educational qualification for BEL Government jobs 2022 are given below. The candidates can get various Jobs alert on the website.
Job Role: Trainee Engineer I, Project Engineer I
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 55,000/month
Application Last Date: 27 January 2022
Trainee Engineer I
- The candidates must have completed a full-Time course in Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Science from AICTE recognized University/Institution.
Project Engineer I
- The candidates must have completed a full-Time course in B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, from a AICTE recognized University/Institution.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 2 Years of experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit (as of 01.01.2022)
- Trainee Engineers-I: Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Project Engineers-I: Upper age limit is 32 years.
Total Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Trainee Engineers-I: 12 posts (UR – 4; EWS- 1; OBC – 3; SC – 2; ST – 2)
- Project Engineers-I: 7 posts (UR – 3; EWS- 1; OBC – 2; SC – 1)
- Trainee Engineer- I: Rs.30,000 – 40,000/ month
- Project Engineer- I: Rs. 40,000 – 55,000/ month
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process for the above-mentioned posts will be based on shortlisting the candidates based on academic performance and qualifications and conducting an interview.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with respect to qualification and experience will be allotted weightage.
- The aggregate of marks in B.E/B.Tech must be 75%.
- 2.5 marks will be allotted for minimum experience and 1.25 marks will be allotted for the additional experience of 6 months.
- Trainee Engineer- I: Rs.200
- Project Engineer- I: Rs.500
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
Note: Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these freshers jobs positions by sending their application form as per the format along with essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 27 January 2022.
Address to send Application form: To Manager (HR/SC&US/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013