BYJU’S is an Indian multinational educational technology company headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by BYJU’S Raveedndran and Divya Gokulnath. BYJU’S is valued at the US $ 21 billion and has over 115 million registered students.
BYJU’S has scheduled to recruit freshers candidates through its official career page. Interested candidates and job seekers can this jobs alert to know the further details about BYJU’S Hiring and apply for the same through the registration link available at the end of the post. More details about BYJU’S eligibility criteria and the recruitment plans are described below.
BYJU’S Off-Campus Drive 2022Details
Company Name: BYJU’S
Company Website: www.byjus.com
Job Role: Business Development Associate
Qualification: Any Degree
Total Vacancies: 900+
Salary: 10 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Venue Location: Virtual (ONLINE)
Venue Date: Informed Later
BYJU’s Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Should be a graduate (any course)
- Candidates passed out from 2015 to 2022 and final year students can also apply.
- Candidates must have a passion for sales.
- Effective communication and fast witness.
- Must be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must be very keen on education and mentoring.
- Prior experience in sales and development.
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- CTC during the probation period: 5 LPA (3 fixed + 2 Variable )
- CTC post probation period: 10 LPA (7 fixed + 3 variable)
Bonus and other benefits
- You can earn up to 3 Lakhs in your incentives.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve. Consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation.
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks, and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination, and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
How to apply for the Byju’s Off-campus Recruitment Drive?
All interested and qualified candidates can apply for the freshers jobs of BYJU’S Recruitment online by following the registration link as soon as possible.