About Cantonment Board
It is a civic administration body in India under the control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members, and one representative of the district magistrate. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, street lighting, etc.
Cantonment Board is scheduled to hire Assistant Programmer/Junior Engineer for 2022. The job location is Jhansi. The interested candidates and job seekers can go through these job alerts and apply for these government jobs on the Cantonment board. The educational details and selection process details are provided below.
Cantonment Board Recruitment
Job Role: Assistant Programmer/Junior Engineer
Salary: Level 3,6
Age: 21 to 30 years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science along with Graduation from a Govt. recognized institute
- Level Certificate (Advanced Diploma) from DOEACC along with Graduation.
- Good knowledge of C++/VB/HTML/PHP and DBMS like SQL Server/Oracle etc. in DOS/ Windows/Linux platforms.
- Exposer of Windows NT. Complete knowledge of office automation systems and the internet.
- Intermediate from recognized Board OR equivalent qualification. Typing speed at computer keyboard (175 key depression per min in English OR 90 key depression per min in Hindi).
Cantonment board recruitment 2022 selection process
- The selection process for the above-mentioned post will be based on a written test/interview.
How to apply for Cantonment board recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these freshers jobs positions by filling and sending the application form and sending it to the address given through hand/Indian post/Courier so as it reaches on or before 31 May 2022.
Jhansi Cantt (U.P.)