The Chamundeshwari Power Supply Corporation Limited (CESC Mysore) is a business in Karnataka, India, that distributes electricity to five districts. It was formed in 2005 from Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited and is based in Mysore. It is an initiative of the Karnataka government.
CESC Mysore is scheduled to hire Graduate apprentices and Technician Apprentices for 2022. The location is Karnataka. The interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert and apply for the CESC government jobs through the link provided below. The details about the educational qualification and selection process are described below.
CESC Mysore Recruitment
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices
Salary: Rs.8000 – 9000/-
- Should possess BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Should possess a 3-year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/Institution recognized by the State Govt./Central Govt. in applicable branches.
- Graduate Apprentice – 80 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 55 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
CESC Mysore Hiring 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting process will be done based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examinations only. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through their registered e-mail ID.
How to apply for CESC Mysore Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should register for CESC Freshers jobs in the NATS web portal and then apply on or before 02 June 2022.