Central Power Research Institute was established by the Government of India in 1960 with headquarters in Bangalore. The Institute was re-organized into an autonomous Society in the year 1978 under the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
CPRI has scheduled to hire Project Engineer. The job location is Bangalore. The interested candidates and job seekers can go through the jobs alert posted by CPRI. The selection process, the recruitment process for CPRI government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Job Role: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 50,000/ month
Last Date: 11 March 2022
- First Class in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics & Communication with minimum 2 years of experience in the area of cyber security /networking/communication protocols and knowledge of Linux /Unix / Kali Linux /Windows / VAPT tools.
- First Class M.E/M.Tech in Cyber Security/Computer Science / Networking/ Electronics & Communication with Bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science /Information Science/ Electronics & Communication. Preference would be given for candidates with exposure to Cyber Security.
Age Limit (as on 11.03.2022)
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the Project Engineer post should not exceed 30 years.
- Project Engineer: 1 post
Selection Process for CPRI Recruitment 2022
- The selection for the post of Project Engineer will be based on the qualifications of the candidate or Written Test/Interview.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having valid certification(s) in Cyber Security
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this freshers jobs position through postal by sending their application as per the format given below along with the supporting documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 11 March 2022.
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI),
Post Box No.8066,
Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road,
Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore – 560080