The Defence Research and Development Organisation is the premier agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in the Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, collaborating with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
DRDO has scheduled to hire Apprentice/JRF for 2022. The job location is in Bangalore. The details of the application process, selection process, educational qualification for DRDO jobs 2022 are given below. The freshers can check for the Jobs alert on the website of DRDO.
Job Role: Apprentice JRF
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Date: 16 Jan 2022
Age limit: 28 years
Total Vacancies: 4 posts
- Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology Degree holders in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- First division from AICTE accredited University with CSIR- UGC (NET) GATE qualification (OR) Post Graduate degree in professional course
- (Master of Engineering and Master of Technology in Computer Science, Signal Processing, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication
- Must be 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited University for applying for these government jobs.
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process
- The GATE score or percentage of marks acquired in the qualifying degree will be used to shortlist eligible candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to take an online coding exam (tentatively scheduled for January 191), with information on the exam sent to their email addresses.
- The qualified candidates will be required to attend a personal interview at DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory- Artificial Intelligence (DYSL-Al) Dr Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds, Bengaluru-560001 or via video conferencing as determined by the Director, DYSL-Al, the date and time of which will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates separately by speed post/email.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
All interested and qualified candidates willing to apply for the freshers jobs should obtain the application from the DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in) and send it together with the requisite documentation via postal mail or scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 16, 2022.
DRDO Young Scientist Lab-Artificial Intelligence,
Dr Raja Ramanna Complex, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds,