Gainsight is now a unicorn company through its recent investment of $1.1 billion from Vista equity partners to continue revolutionizing customer success. Gainsight helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, and transform the way organizations orient around the customer.
Gainsight has scheduled to hire freshers candidates of B.E/B.Tech. The interested job seekers and candidates can go through the jobs alert and this job profile to know further details about the Gainsight hiring 2022 and apply for the same through the link available at the end of the post. More details of the Gainsight recruitment details, eligibility details, recruitment pattern 2022 are described below.
Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
Company Name: Gainsight
Company Website: www.gainsight.com
Job Role: Trainee – Service Engineer
Job Location: Work from home as of now
Salary: Rs.7-9 LPA
Last Date: As soon as possible
Gainsight Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
Job Role and Responsibility
- Enable customers to achieve their business goals using CS best practices and Products as a medium.
- Resolve and remediate software and technical questions
- Automate repeated tasks to gain efficiency and enhance productivity
- Collaborate with Engineering and Support team members
- Partner with development team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written
- Excellent aptitude for Technology and strong logical and analytical
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of SQL and/or CRM (Salesforce)
Gainsight Hiring Freshers Interview Process
There are three rounds of interview
- Technical Online Round
- Online Test
- Multiple Interviews
How to apply for the Gainsight recruitment for freshers drive?
All interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Gainsight Recruitment 2022 fresher’s jobs using the below-mentioned link before the last date.
Please Note: To apply for the Gainsight Hiring freshers 2022, the candidates must click on step 1 and complete the registration procedure and then click on step 2 to apply for this job.