About Indian Army
The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintains unity, protects India from external and internal threats, maintains peace and security within Indian borders, and conducts rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Indian Army has scheduled to hire Officers/MTS/SSC Officer for 2022. The job location is Across India. Interested job seekers and candidates can go through the jobs alert of the Indian Army. The selection and hiring processes for Indian Army government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Indian Army Recruitment
Job Role: Multi Tasking Staff/Steno
Salary: Rs.5,200 – 81,100/ month
Last Date: 2 May 2022
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board
- 12th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board/University, Dictation – 10 mins @ 30 words per min, Transcription – 50 mins (Eng), 65 mins (Hindi) on computer
- Multi-Tasking Staff/Steno – 18 to 25 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 04 Posts
- Steno – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
- Steno – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
Join Indian Army 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process will entail
(a) Screening of documents and setting up cut-off marks/percentage/grades
(b) Issue of call letters to those who clear screening
(c) Written test
(d) Verification of character & antecedents
(e) Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination from the prescribed authorities
How to Apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these freshers jobs positions by sending their application along with other essential certificates to the address given below only by post so as it reaches on or before 02 May 2022.
The Establishment Officer
Headquarters 101 Area