About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea.
Indian Navy hasscheduled to hire an SSC officer. The latest jobs alert are posted on the website. The details of the application process, selection process, hiring criteria, educational qualification for Government jobs 2022 are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment
Job Role: SSC Officer
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 10 February 2022
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified for one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60%.
- Candidates graduated in M.Sc/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Systems/Cyber Security/System Administration & Networking/Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence .
- The age limit for the candidates applying for SSC Executive should be Born between 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- SSC Executive: 50 posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed or are in the final year of B.E/B.Tech, marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting
- For candidates who have completed MSc., MCA, M.Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in their final year, shortlisting will be based on pm-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% of marks by sending an email at the address given below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews through e-mail or SMS.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register and fill application on the Indian Navy freshers jobs website given below on or before 10 February 2022.
Note: The starting date for the online Application is from 27 January 2022.