About Karnataka Bank
Karnataka Bank is a Commercial bank that is headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka. It came into existence in the year 1924 at Mangalore. Karnataka bank has an ‘A’ class certificate with 839 branches and 1374 ATMs across 22 states and 2 Union territories. The Bank has Best Bank Award under Small Bank Category in 2010-2011.
Karnataka Bank is scheduled to hire a Clerk across India. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert of Karnataka Bank. The selection process and the hiring process for Karnataka Bank government jobs are provided below.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Job Role: Clerks
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class) / equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and be computer literate.
Maximum Age Limit (as of 01.05.2022)
- The maximum Age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Clerk should be 26 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996].
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection process
- The selection process for the post of Clerk will be based on an online test
- The application fee for the post of Clerk is Rs. 700
- The application fee is Rs. 600/- in the case of SC/ST candidates
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of Karnataka Bank freshers jobs given below on or before 21 May 2022.