About Kochi Metro
The Kochi Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. It was opened to the public within four years of starting construction, making it one of India’s fastest completed metro projects.
Kochi Metro Railisscheduled to hire Assistant Manager/Executive for 2022. The job location in Kochi. The candidates can check for the latest jobs alert posted by KMRL. interested candidates and job seekers can go through the process and get to know further details about KMRL government jobs recruitment through the registration link provided below. The details regarding the eligibility criteria and recruitment pattern are described below.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
Job Role: Assistant Manager/Executive
Salary: Rs.40,000 – 1,60,000/
Last Date: 27 December 2022
Total Vacancies: 1
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering from Recognized university/Institute.
For Asst. Manager(S&T)
- Minimum 5-year post qualification experience in Installation, Testing and Commissioning in Metro Rail project in the Signaling field.
For Executive (S&T)
- Minimum 3-year post qualification experience in Installation, testing and commissioning in Metro Rail project in the Signaling field.
- For Asst. Manager (S&T) – 35 Years
- For Executive (S&T) – 32 Years
- Asst. Manager (S&T)-E2 – Rs.50000-160000/-
- Executive (S&T)-(E1) – Rs.40000-140000/-
KMRL Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview, which will be communicated through email id registered with KMRL by the applicants.
How to Apply for KMRL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the KMRL website www.kochimetro.org on or before 27 February 2022. The candidates can also go through the latest freshers jobs oF KMRL.