About Madras University
The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Madras University isscheduled to hire University Research Fellowship for 2022. The job location is Chennai. The interested candidates and job seekers can go through these freshers’ jobs and apply for this job through teh registration link provided below. The selection process and recruitment process for Madras University Government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are below.
Madras University Recruitment
Job Role: University Research Fellowship
Qualification: Master’s Degree
Stipend: Rs.7,000/ Month
Last Date: 14 March 2022
- Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent stream.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks. from 55% to 50%. or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
Total Vacancies: 44Posts
- Chepauk Campus: 27 posts
- Marina Campus: 06 posts
- Guindy Campus: 09 posts
- Taramani Campus : 02 posts
Madras University Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
- General – Rs.200/-
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can go through the jobs alert posted and download the application form from the official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 14 March 2022.
Registrar, University of Madras,
Centenary Building, Chepauk Campus,