National Aerospace Laboratories, is India’s first largest aerospace firm. CSIR-NAL’s mandate is to develop aerospace technologies with strong science content, design and build small, medium-sized civil aircraft, and support all national aerospace programs.
NAL is scheduled to hire Project Staff for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert of NAL Recruitment. The educational qualification and the age limits for NAL government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are provided below.
NAL Recruitment 2022
Job Role: Project Staff
Salary: Rs.20000 – 490000/-
Last Date: 30 April 2022
- First-class B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering in the relevant areas
- First-class (M.Sc./B.E/B.Tech) in the relevant areas
- First-class (M.Sc./B.E/B.Tech) in the relevant areas plus two years of experience
Senior Project Associate
- BE/B.Tech in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with Four years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and services
- Ph.D. in Science/Engg/ Technology/MS from a recognized University or equivalent
- Ph.D. in the relevant areas with at least one research paper published in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Principal Project Associate
- B.E/B.Tech with Eight years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
- Ph.D. in Science/Engineering/Technology/MS from a recognized University or equivalent with Four years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial.
- The candidates must be aged between 35 to 50 for applying for any of the posts.
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for freshers jobs online by using the official website on or before 30 April 2022.