About Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank and regulatory body responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s central payment systems and promotes economic development. Find this Jobs alert on the RBI website.
RBI has scheduled to recruit Specialist Officers across India. The application process, selection process, and educational qualification for RBI jobs 2022 are below. The candidates can check the various Government Jobs posted by RBI.
RBI Recruitment 2022
Job Role: Legal officer/Manager/Library Professionals/Architect/Curator
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 4 Feb 2022
- Candidates should possess any degree from any recognised university.
- Legal Officer (Grade-B) – 11 Posts
- Manager (Technical Civil) – 1 Post
- Manager (Technical Electrical) – 1 Post
- Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) – 1 Post
- Architect – 1 Post
- Curator – 1 Post
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment
- Selection will be through Online Examination and interviews. The Online/Written Examination is on 6th March 2022.
How to apply RBI Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the freshers jobs through the official online website on or before 04 February 2022. Online application form and detailed advertisement will be available from 15 January 2022.