State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services headquartered in Mumbai. The government of India nationalised the bank in 1955 with the Reserve bank of India as 60% stake and named as State Bank of India. SBI is the largest state-owned banking and financial services company in India.
SBI has scheduled to recruit freshers and experienced through its official website. The candidates can check for the latest jobs alert posted by SBI. interested candidates and job seekers can go through the process and get to know further details about SBI government jobs recruitment through the registration link provided below. The eligibility criteria and recruitment pattern details are described below.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Details
Company Name: State Bank of India
Company Website: www.sbi.com
Job role: Assistant Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Total Vacancies: 48
Last Date: As soon as possible
Salary: 36,000 to 63,840
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and Experienced
Last Date: 25 February 2022
Age Limit: 40 years
SBI Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree full time in any stream.
- The candidate must have minimum of 60 % marks in a recognised university.
- Candidates have experience of 3+ years in managing any organisation’s network.
The selection process for SBI Recruitment 2022
- The selection will be based on the online written test and the interview round.
- The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 20.3.2022
- Rs.750 for general/OBC/EWS candidates
- Fee payment can be done online through teh gateway available on teh Bank’s career website.
Note: There are no application fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD.
How to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and qualified candidates can apply for SBI freshers job recruitment 2022 and apply online by the following registration link on or before 25 th February 2022 on the official website of SBI.