Wipro Limited is a leading global transformation technology, consulting, and business services company. A company that is recognized worldwide for its dedicated portfolio of services, highly committed to good corporate citizenship. Wipro makes use of the cloud, analytics, and the latest emerging technologies to help clients to get used to the digital world and make them successful.
Wipro has announced the national-level talent hunt for B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech. Wipro is recruiting for Project Engineer posts across India. The registration date Starts on 15th January and the last date for applying is 31st January. The interested candidates can go through the various jobs alert posts through the registration link given below. The description of the Wipro hiring process, eligibility and qualification criteria, recruitment process are discussed below.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details
Company Name: Wipro India
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Project Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 31st January
Salary: 3.5 Lakhs per annum
Wipro Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
Qualification and criteria
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology
- Master of Engineering/Master of Technology.
- Full-time course recognized by the Government of India.
- The aggregate of 10th, 12th, graduation, and post-graduation must be 60%.
- Part-time and distance education graduates cannot apply.
- Graduates passed out from 2020, 2021, 2022 are eligible.
- One backlog is allowed at the time interview.
- You should carry proof of identity at the time of the interview.
- Candidates who have attended the Wipro interview process before are not eligible to apply again.
How to apply in Wipro Off-Campus drive 2022?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022 for freshers jobs by using the below link. The last date for applying for Wipro off-campus drive is on 31st January.