In 2021, AirAsia planned to recruit Software engineers, and the Freshers job openings are now in Bangalore. For enrollment, the complete qualifications criteria and administration process of AirAsia Off-Campus are below.
AirAsia Berhad is an inexpensive airline in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. It is Malaysia’s largest airline and the AirAsia Group operates global flights to more than 160, targeting over 26 countries.
Company Name: AirAsia India
Company Website: www.airasia.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 years (2017-2021)
Salary: Best In Industry
- Our Engineering organization provides the most reliable mechanical practices.
- Cooperate with the team to understand how modules would function.
- Develop, support, and perform a codebase for mechanical component, defect, acceptance, and functional testing.
- Performs tests on software applications to provide accurate test results.
- Execute and support testing frameworks for best software results.
- 0 – 3 years of experience is required
- Proficiency with a range of technologies such as Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI, and others in developing, performing, and supervising automated test units.
- Perform defect analyzing and testing supervision for promoting development processes.
- Proficient in coding languages like Java, PHP, Python, and other programming languages. And should know TDD and BDD testing basics.
- Knowledge of coding in Java, PHP, Python, and other programming languages. And should know TDD and BDD testing basics.
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Additionally, knowledge of Security testing.
- Proficient in web applications and mobile app applications, concepts like REST, etc.
For the latest jobs alert.