Amazon Web Services (AWS) plays a role in today’s business world, and its impact has grown steadily. It is one of the leading cloud service providers in the world. AWS enables companies to transform. It provides a pay-as-you pricing model that helps companies reduce capital expenditure and optimize operational costs. AWS has an extensive global network of data centers to deploy applications and services closer to customers. It places a strong emphasis on security and compliance.
AWS offers a variety of AI and machine learning services. It provides a suite of big data and analytics services and containerization services. AWS provides solutions for hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments. Its Activate program supports startups by providing credits and resources. We will discuss the role of AWS and explore the Top 10 AWS training Institute in Chennai.
Given below are the top 10 AWS Training Institutes in Chennai.
- FITA Academy
- Greens Technologys
- Infycle Technologies
- Besant Technologies
- Softlogic Systems
- KaaShiv Infotech
1. FITA Academy
FITA Academy is a renowned training institution that provides a comprehensive selection of more than 120 courses available in both online & offline formats. The institute has gained recognition for its proficiency in delivering essential technical and professional certifications, establishing itself as a prominent leader in the industry. Backed by a team of more than 1,000 expert trainers, each with a decade of experience, the institute has positively impacted the educational journeys of more than 75,000+ learners. With branches in multiple locations, including Bangalore, Pondicherry, Coimbatore, and Madurai, FITA Academy’s expansion underscores its commitment to ensuring that individuals from diverse regions can access top-quality training opportunities.
Why AWS Training in Chennai at FITA Academy?
FITA Academy delivers a comprehensive AWS course in Chennai that imparts in-depth knowledge of all foundational AWS concepts. Their curriculum is thoughtfully designed to encompass essential topics, including various AWS components such as computing (EC2, Lambda), storage systems (S3, Glacier), data management (RDS, DynamoDB), and security services (IAM, VPN), among others. The syllabus encompasses more than 15 of AWS’s most commonly used services. Through exceptional training, participants can acquire the requisite professional and technical skill sets to excel as AWS professionals. The institution has ensured that the cost of learning is not a factor by offering this course at an affordable rate. FITA Academy’s flexible batch schedules cater to learners’ preferences, offering classes on both weekends and weekdays for convenience. Furthermore, they extend placement support to students upon successful course completion.
Curriculum Basis for AWS Training Course
The curriculum of AWS course in Chennai is meticulously structured to cover all the crucial aspects of AWS topics. The training program provides comprehensive insights into Cloud Computing, including its Service And Deployment Models. It also offers guidance on various subjects such as Linux fundamentals, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2 Instances, Auto Scaling in AWS, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Simple Notification Service (SNS), Simple Email Service (SES), Simple Queue Service (SQS), and Amazon Route 53.
The curriculum further encompasses topics like Identity Access Management (IAM), Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier Storage, AWS Resource Monitoring using CloudWatch, DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, and the process of migrating to the cloud. The curriculum includes sections on Disaster Recovery, Security in AWS, and a real-time AWS project to apply the knowledge gained during the training.
At FITA Academy, their instructors are industry professionals with practical expertise in AWS. They focus on delivering theoretical knowledge and valuable real-world insights to their students. They play a pivotal role in keeping their students up-to-date with the latest industry trends, ensuring they are thoroughly equipped to navigate the constantly changing landscape of AWS.
Project Presentation Sessions
A noteworthy feature of FITA Academy’s AWS Training in Chennai is the inclusion of project presentation sessions. Acknowledging the importance of practical experience in becoming proficient in AWS and gearing up for a prosperous career, these sessions empower students to put AWS programming principles into practice in real-life situations, giving them valuable hands-on experience.
Free Placement Sessions
FITA Academy’s commitment to AWS Training Chennai extends beyond the classroom. Their primary focus is to prepare students for the competitive job market. As part of this dedication, they provide complimentary placement sessions encompassing activities such as crafting effective resumes, enhancing interview skills, offering job placement assistance, and providing career guidance. These sessions are meticulously tailored to empower students to pursue their career ambitions. With an extensive network comprising over 1,500 partner companies, FITA Academy facilitates job placements for its graduates, offering a wide array of opportunities in the field of marketing. This vast network ensures students have access to promising career prospects, ensuring a smooth and successful transition into the professional world.
Simplilearn is a well-known online platform offering a flexible AWS Training Course, covering fundamental to advanced-level AWS concepts and providing a comprehensive industry view. It’s important to note that Simplilearn primarily specializes in offering online courses, which influences the direct interaction of learners and trainers.
IntelliPaat specializes in providing AWS training that encompasses beginner-level topics, equipping students with the necessary skills. While their curriculum includes valuable learning materials, they only offer online classes and their course price may be comparatively higher.
Edureka focuses on delivering comprehensive AWS training that covers a wide range of AWS topics with real-time assistance. However, it’s important to remember that they only provide online courses and their course might come at a relatively higher cost.
5. Greens Technologys
Greens Technologys offers specialized AWS Training tailored to meet industry-specific requirements. It’s worth noting that the practical training aspects might be less extensive compared to other institutes.
6. Infycle Technologies
Infycle Technologies provides an extensive AWS course to equip students with essential skills. While they offer these advantages, this course may not be ideal for learners looking for a more extensive and in-depth learning experience in AWS.
7. Softlogic Systems
Softlogic Systems specializes in providing tailored AWS Training that caters to industry-specific needs. However, it’s worth mentioning that the practical training aspect may not be as comprehensive.
8. Besant Technologies
Besant Technologies specializes in delivering AWS Training with courses designed to enhance skills and impart valuable industry knowledge. It’s important to keep in mind that this course may not be the best fit for those seeking a more in-depth learning experience.
ACTE specializes in providing AWS Training, offering a variety of comprehensive AWS concepts in their course. It’s worth mentioning that their level of placement support may be relatively less extensive compared to certain other institutes.
10. KaaShiv Infotech
KaaShiv Infotech offers AWS courses that focus on imparting essential skills to students. While they provide all these facilities, their practical training component might not be as extensive as some other institutes.
The institutes mentioned above were carefully selected by Freshers Jobs after thorough research, taking into account factors such as brand reputation, student feedback, and a proven track record of student achievements.
Role of AWS in Modern Business Environment
AWS remains one of the leading cloud service providers in the world. Its infrastructure services, platform services, and software offerings have become fundamental for businesses of all sizes. Many companies rely on AWS to host their applications and data, benefiting from its scalability, reliability, and global reach. Organizations use AWS services to modernize their IT infrastructure, develop cloud-native applications, and implement data analytics and AI/ML solutions. This digital transformation is essential for staying competitive and meeting customers’ evolving demands.
AWS’s flexibility is precious in uncertain economic times. AWS’s strong emphasis on security and compliance provides tools and features that help organizations secure their data and applications, making it an attractive choice for businesses in highly regulated industries. Its AI and machine learning services, including SageMaker, Rekognition, and Comprehend, empower businesses to integrate AI and ML into their products and operations without requiring deep expertise. AWS IoT services are crucial for businesses looking to enable IoT for data collection, analysis, and automation. AWS Lambda and other server less services enable companies to focus on constructing applications without worrying about infrastructure.
Its Big Data and Analytics services help businesses process and derive insights from large volumes of data. Its containerization services support the development of microservices-based applications. AWS provides solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud environments, allowing businesses to integrate their on-premises data centers with AWS services or use AWS alongside other cloud providers. AWS’s Activate program supports startups by providing credits and resources. This has helped numerous startups get off the ground quickly and innovate more efficiently.
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a widely employed cloud computing platform offered by Amazon, one of the world’s largest and prominent technology companies. AWS is known for its reliability, scalability, and pay-as-you-go pricing model, making it a preferable choice for businesses of all sizes, from startups to enterprises. It provides the infrastructure and tools necessary to construct, deploy, and manage a wide range of applications and services in the cloud. AWS has data centers in various regions worldwide, enabling users to deploy resources close to their target audience for improved performance. AWS offers a large array of cloud services and solutions that cater to the computing, storage, database, machine learning, analytics, content delivery, Internet of Things (IoT), security, and other needs of businesses and individuals. We will delve into its significance and components in the upcoming topics.
Significance of AWS
- Scalability: AWS allows businesses to scale their IT resources up or down based on demand. This flexibility is invaluable in handling traffic spikes, ensuring that applications remain available and responsive.
- Cost-Efficiency: AWS’s pay-as-you-go model helps businesses reduce capital expenses and optimize operational costs. It eliminates the requirement for substantial upfront investments in hardware and data centers.
- Speed and Agility: AWS’s cloud infrastructure and services enable rapid deployment of applications and services. This agility is vital for businesses to respond quickly to market changes and customer needs.
- Global Reach: With a large network of data centers worldwide, AWS allows businesses to host applications closer to their end-users. This mitigates latency and improves the user experience.
- Security and Compliance: AWS offers a wide range of security tools and compliance certifications, making it seamless for businesses to meet regulatory requirements and protect their data.
- Data Storage and Management: AWS provides various storage options, including Amazon S3 for object storage and Amazon RDS for relational database management. This helps businesses efficiently store and manage their data.
- Analytics and Insights: AWS services like Amazon Redshift and Amazon EMR support big data analytics and machine learning, helping businesses derive valuable insights from their data.
- Machine Learning and AI: AWS offers a suite of AI and machine learning services, including SageMaker, Rekognition, and Comprehend, which enable businesses to integrate AI capabilities into their applications.
- DevOps and Automation: AWS provides various tools for automating infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD). This streamlines the development and deployment process.
- Disaster Recovery: AWS offers disaster recovery solutions, ensuring businesses can recover quickly in case of unexpected events like hardware failures or natural disasters.
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Deployments: AWS supports hybrid and multi-cloud architectures, allowing businesses to integrate their on-premises infrastructure with AWS or use multiple cloud providers to meet their specific needs.
- Startups and Innovation: AWS Activate is a program that provides credits and resources to startups, helping them get off the ground and innovate more effectively.
- Edge Computing: AWS provides services like AWS IoT Greengrass, which extends cloud capabilities to edge devices, enabling real-time data processing closer to the source.
Key Components of AWS
- Compute Services
- Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud): Provides scalable virtual servers in the cloud.
- AWS Lambda: Enables server less computing by allowing you to run code in response to events without provisioning or managing servers.
- Storage Services
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service): Object storage service for storing and retrieving data.
- Amazon EBS (Elastic Block Store): Provides block-level storage volumes for EC2 instances.
- Amazon Glacier: Low-cost storage service for archiving and long-term backup.
- Database Services
- Amazon RDS (Relational Database Service): Managed relational database service supporting multiple engines.
- Amazon DynamoDB: Fully managed NoSQL database service.
- Amazon Redshift: Fully managed data warehouse service for analytics.
- Networking Services
- Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud): Provides isolated virtual networks in the AWS cloud.
- Amazon Route 53: Scalable domain name system (DNS) web service.
- AWS Direct Connect: Establishes dedicated network connections from on-premises data centers to AWS.
- Analytics and Big Data Services
- Amazon EMR (Elastic MapReduce): Cloud-based big data platform for processing and analyzing significant amounts of data.
- Amazon Athena: Query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon S3 using SQL.
- Amazon Kinesis: Services for real-time streaming of big data.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Services
- Amazon SageMaker: Fully managed service for building, training, and deploying machine learning models.
- Amazon Polly: Text-to-speech service.
- Amazon Rekognition: Image and video analysis service.
- Security and Identity Services
- AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management): Manages access to AWS services and resources securely.
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS): Manages encryption keys for securing data.
- Amazon Inspector: Automated security assessment service.
- Developer Tools
- AWS CodeDeploy: It automates code deployments to any instance.
- AWS CodePipeline: Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) service.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Services
- AWS IoT Core: Connects devices to the cloud, allowing them to interact with applications.
- AWS IoT Greengrass: Extends AWS IoT functionality to edge devices.
- Management and Monitoring Services
- AWS CloudWatch: Monitoring and management service for AWS resources.
- AWS CloudTrail: Records AWS API calls for auditing.
- Content Delivery and CDN
- Amazon CloudFront: Content delivery network (CDN) service for securely delivering data.
- Migration and Transfer Services
- AWS Snowball: Physical devices to transfer large amounts of data into and out of AWS.
- AWS Migration Hub: Allows you to monitor the progress of application migrations to the cloud.
Job Opportunities in AWS
- Sales and Business Development (AWS): A Sales and Business Development’s (AWS) responsibility is selling AWS services to potential clients, understanding their needs, and providing solutions. Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Business Analyst (AWS): A Business Analyst’s (AWS) responsibility is analyzing business requirements, identifying opportunities for AWS adoption, and working with stakeholders to optimize AWS solutions for business goals.
- Customer Support Engineer: A Customer Support Engineer’s responsibility is providing technical support to AWS customers, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- DevOps Engineer: A DevOps Engineer’s responsibility is bridging the gap between development & operations through automating processes, deploying and managing infrastructure, and implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- SysOps Administrator: A SysOps Administrator’s responsibility is managing, monitoring, and optimizing AWS infrastructure. Handling tasks like provisioning resources, managing security, and ensuring system availability.
- Database Administrator (DBA): A Database Administrator’s (DBA) responsibility is managing and optimizing databases on AWS, ensuring data integrity, performance, and security. Working with services like Amazon RDS and DynamoDB.
- Cloud Developer: A Cloud Developer’s responsibility is developing, deploying, and maintaining applications on AWS. Writing code and scripts to automate tasks and working with cloud-native technologies.
- Network Engineer: A Network Engineer’s responsibility is designing, implementing, and managing network infrastructure on AWS. Configuring VPC subnets and ensuring network security.
- Solution Architect: A Solution Architect’s responsibility is designing and implementing end-to-end solutions for clients, considering their business needs. Recommending and implementing AWS services to meet specific requirements.
- Cloud Architect: A Cloud Architect’s responsibility is designing and implementing cloud infrastructure solutions, ensuring scalability, security, and performance. Collaborating with stakeholders to understand business requirements and align them with AWS services.
- Security Engineer/Analyst: A Security Engineer/Analyst’s responsibility is implementing security measures for AWS infrastructure, conducting security assessments, and ensuring compliance with security standards.
- Big Data Engineer: A Big Data Engineer’s responsibility is designing, implementing, and managing big data solutions on AWS. Working with services like Amazon EMR, Redshift, and Athena.
- Machine Learning Engineer: A Machine Learning Engineer’s responsibility is developing and deploying machine learning models on AWS. Utilizing AWS services like SageMaker, Recognition, and Comprehend.
- Data Scientist (AWS): A Data Scientist’s (AWS) responsibility is analyzing and interpreting complex data sets using AWS tools. Building predictive models and leveraging AWS machine learning services.
We discussed the role of AWS in the current business era, its significance, key components, job opportunities available in the AWS realm in the current job market, and the top 10 AWS Training Institutes in Chennai. AWS is a top cloud service provider enabling companies to transform. We also explore choosing the right AWS Training Institute in Chennai.