Every day, more jobs are opening up in commerce career options, and job rates are rising worldwide. Every student’s dream is to get a good salary at work they want to go to. The most effective way to make that happen is to get one of the highest-paying jobs in the market. Aside from job satisfaction, salary is one of the things that motivates students the most to find a career. There are many Easy ways to get a job as a Fresher.
As a Commerce student, you can work in a field that is both professionally and socially satisfying. You also want a high-paying job that lets you live comfortably. Here is a blog post about some of the best jobs for Commerce students in terms of salary.
Students have many well-paying job options in the field of commerce, and the number of job openings has grown. The salary is one of the essential parts of any job, depending on how skilled and educated the person is.
In India, a large number of students choose to study commerce. In addition, one of the most important reasons to learn this stream is that it gives you a solid foundation for getting a college degree in India, which can lead to many high-paying jobs. But the competition for career options in commerce is still challenging.
Since most students graduate with the same education and skill set level, it can be hard to get the dream job in commerce. To challenge the growing competition and make your dream come true, you must keep learning new skills and look out for the best freshers jobs in commerce that pay the most.
Here is the list of commerce jobs for students
Chartered Accountant (CA)
- One of the most common jobs for students in the commerce field is to become a Chartered Accountant.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, also known as the ICAI, is a legal organisation that makes people Chartered Accountants after they pass three levels of exams and an internship or articles.
- A CA’s job is to handle the taxes of a business and manage the accounts of large firms and companies.
- A CA’s average salary is between 7-8 LPA, which makes it one of the best jobs for commerce students in India. Without a doubt, the pay goes up as the CA gets more experience.
- Students in commerce learn much about handling money through their in-depth studies and courses.
- Because of their knowledge and experience, they are qualified to be an investment banker who can help companies get the most out of their money and funds and reach their goals.
- So, an Investment Banker is a person who works with banks to increbankase the capital of a company.
- They make plans for the company’s short-term and long-term finances so that the companies can reach their financial goals and grow in the business world.
- The average salary of an Investment Banker is 9–10 LPA, making it one of the highest-paying jobs best career in commerce.
- As they get more experience in the field, their salary can go up to 26 LPA.
Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst is a well-known job for commerce students that helps them move up in their careers in a big way, either in private or government jobs.
- It is one of the most prominent jobs for people with little experience in investment management.
- CFAs are valued in almost every part of the finance industry because they are good at reasoning, managing portfolios, managing personal wealth, and consulting.
- The average salary for a CFA is between 3 and 10 LPA, depending on how many levels you have passed.
- To get the CFA post, you must give all three levels of exams that test your knowledge of economics, accounting, security analysis, money management, ethics, and how to behave in a business setting.
Public Accountant (CPA)
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is in charge of the Certified Public Accountant job, similar to a CA.
- A CPA keeps track of money, files taxes, and audits businesses, clients, and even the government.
- Their main job is to give advice based on long-term knowledge to help people make sound financial decisions when the stakes are high.
- CPA is one of the best-paid commerce stream career options jobs, with an average salary of 7-9 LPA.
- An actuary is a person who knows and understands the financial system very well.
- They use logical thinking, the ability to solve problems, and math skills to figure out how risky business deals are.
- An actuary must be able to predict the economic effects of business decisions and the risks or unplanned events that can affect how a business works.
- The regulatory body is the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI), and to become an actuary, candidates must pass exams set by ACET.
- This exam checks a candidate’s core technical knowledge, core application knowledge, specialist technical knowledge, and specialist application knowledge.
- Once you are an excellent Actuary, you will have one of the best-paying jobs. 10.11 LPA is the average salary for an actuary. You read about How To Negotiate Salary For Multiple Job Offers in your job.
Accountant for cost management (CMA)
- The course to become a Cost Management Accountant (CMA) is more complicated than the others on this list.
- It is worth the work because it’s one of the highest-paying career options in commerce jobs for people who want to go into business.
- CMA is a professional certification for students with a worldwide business and accounting background.
- This certification, linked to ICAI, is also helpful in places like the USA.
- Retail management is one of the jobs that business students can get that is fast-paced and pays well.
- Retail managers keep an eye on and keep track of what’s going on in stores every day.
- They are in charge of the staff, the number of sales, how the stock is managed, and even how happy the customers are.
- Their job is to ensure that the store they are in charge and runs smoothly.
- Since they are in order of both the front and back end of the store, they must be involved in all store activities and be good at solving problems.
- Finance managers are one of the commerce career options jobs primary jobs are watching over an organisation’s money and making financial reports that support their decisions or suggestions.
- They might give consumers, vendors, or suppliers loans or credit.
- These people usually make plans for the organization and set financial goals.
- Marketing managers main jobs are to keep the company in touch with its customers.
- They often work with teams inside the company to create promotions and campaigns to bring in and retain customers.
- They decide which media types (print, social, and digital) to reach the right customers and get the company’s message across.
- Research analysts main jobs are to collect, organise, and analyse data to study the market and suggest strategies.
- They may look at how well a particular product is selling or help the company determine how to meet customer needs.
- Analysts may help set the price of a good or service.
- Operations managers are one of the career options in commerce, and their main jobs are to keep an eye on how goods or services are made in an organisation.
- They are in charge of departments like purchasing and production to make sure the company meets the needs of clients or customers.
- They set sales goals to make more money or live up to expectations.
- Sales managers primary jobs are developing plans to boost sales, introduce new products, or lead sales teams.
- They connect the customer to the product in retail and non-retail settings.
- They set clear goals to make sure they meet or beat sales goals.
- Internal auditors’ primary jobs are ensuring that a company pays its taxes and that its balance sheets and profit and loss statements are correct.
- They might find problems or red flags that could lead to an external audit and prepare the organisation for those audits.
- They see financial risks and suggest reducing risks, improving processes, or protecting the company’s financial integrity.
These are the top commerce career options in India. They pay the most and will stay in demand based on current trends. On the surface, the field of commerce might seem limited, but in reality, it gives students many options. Not only does it help them make more money, but it also lets them move up to different jobs alert. But since most of these jobs require perfect knowledge and high-level skills, candidates must have the right skills and experience to move up the corporate ladder quickly and effectively.