CMD provides Research, Consulting & Training support to the Development Agencies, Corporate Sector, and the Government, both at the National as well as State levels. The center was established in 1979, it is sponsored by the Govt. of Kerala as an independent, professional registered society.
CMD KERALA is scheduled to hire an Executive Administration, Engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanic for 2022. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert of CMD KERALA. The job details, the qualification details for CMD KERALA government jobs Off-campus drive 2022 are provided below.
CMD Kerala Recruitment
Job Role: Executive Administration/Engineer/Service Engineer/Mechanic
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 37000/ month
Last Date: 25 March 2022
- M.Com/ MSc/ MBA Data Analytics with Excel/Tally and Computer Knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years office experience in any reputed organization.
- 60% in B Tech degree in IT or CSE from a recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in system administration, network management, troubleshooting, etc.
- BE in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in a large Public Sector Transport organization in the Supervisor Cadre.
- ITI/Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in maintaining and repairing heavy vehicles, preferably passenger transport buses in large organizations.
- Executive Administration – 28 years
- Engineer (IT) – 30 years
- Service Engineer – 45 years
- Mechanic – 35 years
- Executive Administration – 2 Posts
- Engineer (IT) – 1 Post
- Service Engineer – 2 Posts
- Mechanic – 7 Posts
- Executive Administration – Rs. 20,000/-
- Engineer (IT) – Rs. 35,000/-
- Service Engineer – Rs. 37,000/-
- Mechanic – Rs. 20,000/-
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection Process will be done through written tests and interviews.
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these freshers jobs by using the official website of CMD Kerala given below on or before 25 March 2022.