CMET empowers citizens, promoting the inclusive and sustainable growth of the Electronics, IT & ITeS industries, enhancing India’s role in Internet Governance, adopting a multipronged approach that includes the development of human resources, promoting R&D and innovation, enhancing efficiency through digital services and ensuring secure cyberspace.
CMET is scheduled to hire Project Staff for 2022. The job location is Hyderabad. The details are provided below. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alerts and apply for these government jobs of CMET on the link provided below. The details regarding the educational qualifications and selection process are discussed below.
Job Role: Project Staff
Qualification: B.Tech / M.Sc
Salary: Rs. 25,000/ month
Venue Of Interview: C-MET, Hyderabad
- B. Tech. (Metallurgy & Materials Science/ Environmental Engineering) OR
- M. Sc. (Material Science/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/General Chemistry/ Physics) with relevant research experience is preferred.
Age Limit (as of 01.04.2022):
- The Age limit for the above-mentioned post of Project Staff should not exceed 28 years
CMET Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Project Staff will be based on Walk-in-Interview conducted on 27 April 2022.
- Only short-listed candidates will be allowed to attend a written test or only an interview.
How to apply for CMET Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the CMET Freshers jobs Walk-in-Interview conducted on 27 April 2022 along with their filled-in application and other essential certificates and documents at the venue given below.