HARMAN is a world pioneer in linked automobile technology, lifestyle audio breakthroughs, professional audio and lighting solutions, and digital transformation. Harman delivers exceptional experiences quickly. Our automotive solutions are made by looking inside the minds of drivers and passengers to figure out what they like and what they want.
At Harman careers, we give you the tools to think beyond the limits of your job. To devise innovative solutions while having the freedom to make up your own ways of working. You will join a global team of ambitious and creative people who share your goals and interests. All of this happens in a supportive setting that encourages you to create solutions that make life better for everyone, including yourself. As freshers, you must know the tips on how to be successful at work.
Why do freshers choose Harman Careers?
- It is nice to work at Harman. Excellent chance to learn about the car business. Harman makes a great range of products and has a strong position in the car business.
- It’s a great spot to find everything that could have been and boost your capacity from a work culture with equivalent openings.
- They are quick, adaptable, versatile, responsive, conclusive and capable. It is where your words will be heard and esteemed.
- Across history, individuals have prepared Harman as an organisation to address the difficulties of the power market.
- At Harman jobs, astoundingly imaginative and energetic individuals with changed ranges of abilities meet up to shape a group focused on keeping Harman on top of the vehicle transformations company.
Every year, they hire some of the best engineering graduates for freshers jobs to work in our car technology, lifestyle audio innovations, professional audio and lighting solutions, and digital transformation, as well as a few positions in other areas.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology graduates who graduated in both IT branches as well as Mechanical, and automobile branches can apply for the significant post.
- MBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.com, and BBA graduates can apply for significant relevant jobs.
- Postgraduates with a level of M.E/MCA and M.sc who are well versed in CS/IT and Mechanical can apply for Harman jobs for freshers.
- The candidates should have good correspondence, powerful communication abilities, and a solid knowledge of technical perspectives.
- English Language skills in both writing and verbal.
Educational Requirements For Freshers
- A Candidate should have a grade level of 60% in tenth, twelfth, or recognition.
- The candidate’s graduation aggregate should most preferably be 60%.
- A total of 6.5 CGPA or more in BE/B.Tech/MCA is an absolute necessity at the time of the interview.
- A most extreme gap of one year is permitted after the higher additional course, tenth, or middle of the graduation or semester.
How to apply for jobs at Harmen?
You can look out for Harman job openings. You may quickly move accurately using these techniques and preparation tips.
- To begin, go to www.harman.com, which is Harman’s main website.
- On the home screen, look in the Careers section.
- You will be directed to the new Harman careers page.
- Check the screen for any current openings.
- On the screen, a page appears with jobs alert.
- Then you can choose a job based on your preferences.
- Additionally, you must click the “Apply Now” option.
- You can fill in all the spaces and submit the form before the deadline.
- Please print out the page and keep it for future reference.
Documents Required For The Interview
- All the principal marks sheets pursued so far, which are 10th,12th, degree, graduation, and post-graduation, should be produced during the interview of Harman hiring.
- A xerox of all mark sheets of the tenth, twelfth, degree, graduation, and post-graduation are required.
- An updated resume of the candidate.
- A proof of identity that is authorised by the Government of India (Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, and so forth)
- Passport-size photos.
If you are a fresher, you must very well know how to write a Cover Letter for a Resume.
Designation Offered in Harman
Embedded Firmware Engineer
- The Embedded Firmware Engineer Lead actively participate in all product development tasks, such as research, design, coding, and testing.
- Embedded application design and development of features.
- Design and build printer firmware so that the next generation of HP printers can work.
- Experience dealing with customer requests for new features.
- Help with the development of printers from start to finish.
- Come up with new ideas that could be added to the product roadmap.
- Perform reviews of deliverables, such as research, design, and code.
- They are in Harman careers for freshers and Help with technical issues from customer service.
- Work with both the local and international teams to develop firmware based on a set architecture.
- Create low-level software to turn on hardware platforms for different devices.
Junior Automation Engineer
- The Junior Automation Engineer is hired in Harman recruitment and Existing test case documentation can be used to choose or find test cases to automate.
- Using the Document for Designing and Test Automation Strategy.
- Making a test plan for automation and getting approval for it.
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup (ex: Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.).
- Take part in setting up the Selenium environment with IDE.
- Design and implementation of an automation framework based on the project structure.
- Test cases making, improving, debugging, and running them.
- Setting up and keeping track of the defect management process.
- Taking care of changes and doing regression tests.
- Find answers to questions about object identity and how to handle errors.
- Coordination between the Test team and the development team to figure out how to fix the problems.
- Interacting with people on the client side to solve problems and keep them up to date on what’s going on.
- Make a software defect tracking system and let stakeholders know the status of the whole project’s release.
- The Cloud Developer in Harman careers Collects and analyses the needs for storing and processing sensor data in the cloud.
- Design, plan, and build applications for uploading, processing, and serving large datasets in an efficient way.
- Design and plan the steps needed before and after processing data
- Define data processing pipelines
- Do code reviews and take responsibility for advanced implementation tasks.
- Do code reviews and take responsibility for cloud infrastructure upgrades and maintenance.
- Help us plan for our cloud platform.
- Our CI/CD pipelines need to be fixed and made bigger.
Junior Customer Analyst
- The Junior Customer Analyst Make a daily check of the number of finished goods in stock to avoid shipping short.
- Look at customer releases week by week to spot changes in demand.
- Make weekly plans with the materials planning group based on what customers want right now.
- Make sure to talk to everyone involved in order to meet customer shipment requirements.
- Make sure that all programme’s production plans are on time.
- Check out the customer portals (requirements, tracking shipments, production capacity and update compliance rate) at Harman jobs.
- Plan production based on what the customer wants.
- Make sure customer shipments go out on time to meet requested delivery dates.
- Make sure that the correct customer demand is put into the SAP system.
- Develop and carry out plans to improve how you serve your customers.
Technical Program Manager
- The Technical Program manager Release Program Management is used for large portfolios of complex programmes where several product teams are working together to deliver product features and handle dependencies with other programmes and products.
- Agile software delivery methods and a lean mindset should be known and used.
- Determining, setting up, and keeping a consistent, trackable process for making decisions across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Gathering metrics and making reports and dashboards that show the programme’s health, including the success of customers, the way projects are run, and the team’s health in Harman jobs for freshers.
- Helping the Go-to-Market and Sales teams plan and coordinate their work to support their schedules, as well as planning, tracking, and telling potential and current customers what they can expect from product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts at a level equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related fields.
Interview Process in Harman
Everyone wanting the job must review the job requirements and fill out an application. Each person must work hard to get a software job because there is a lot of competition. Read through how to easily get a job as a fresher. Harman Story writing/Essay writing is a new round in Off Campus Drive that comprises parts of other rounds.
Online Test (Technical, Aptitude)
The first round of Harman careers for freshers will be an online aptitude test where you will be evaluated for your capacities. The test section will be MCQs on English language structure, and the following will contain article-type questions or any technical questions.
After clearing the test, you will go through the Harman recruitment technical interview process. You will have three technical questions: each round will last 15-20 minutes. The questions will be technical subjects, principal programming questions, and other fundamental questions for Harman jobs.
The company’s HR will ask many questions about your personality, interests, hobbies, previously worked company, and job roles. HR also discusses the company, its policies, and the Harman salary structure in the Harman recruitment. As freshers, you need to know the different types of Interview rounds.
Training and Development in Harman
HARMAN is committed to giving students at every level the tools they need to succeed through our programmes, partnerships, and more. We have hundreds of students in many places around the world.
If you want to work with real business problems and get hands-on experience, you have come to the right place. During their time with us, interns at Harman can make a difference by doing real work and meeting smart professionals. We also try to make sure that our interns learn a lot of different things. We ensure students have a five-star experience by setting up social and networking events, professional development workshops, and real-world projects.
Students can learn about both colleges and work through our co-op programme. People in this programme go to college and work with a team at Harman careers every other week. They get to be active, useful team members committed to learning more about their field and improving their skills. Students who are about to start their careers will learn a lot from this. By having the right On-job training benefits you can get your dream jobs from freshers jobs in Bangalore.
At HARMAN, we want to make products that are new and different, so we listen to everyone’s ideas. We work with universities all over the world to help us improve our research and products. These partnerships are very important because they give us a real look at future leaders and ideas.
Work Environment in Harman
The strategy shows that Harman jobs are responsible for reducing the work pressure on the environment caused by business processes and products. This comes from a work culture that gives everyone the same opportunities at Harman. The agreement shows that the organisation is responsible for reducing environmental stress caused by business programmes and things. Harman has made it a consistent part of their career to work on environmental execution.
Harman’s office is a place where change can happen. Harman is the best company that has a great place to work. It’s a good place to get a feel for how a normal vehicle organisation works.
Benefits offered in Harman
- Medical service is the main labourer benefit among employees. This makes sense since clinical benefits are always absolutely absurd and you can know why employee benefits are important.
- Giving free food is right now a particular benefit.
- Clinical consideration, maternity, paternity, and health generally get thought is one of the benefits.
- Petrol Allowances.
- Health cards.
Salary in Harman
The Harman salary for freshers is good for recent joinees and the freshers salary for a technical program manager is 3 LPA to the salary for a Cloud Developer is 4 LPA in Harman jobs for freshers.
Jobs at Harman are open for freshers and experienced. This vehicle organisation drives the Indian car industry and characterises how India operates on its worker’s quality and ability. It’s a great spot to find everything that could have been and boost your capacity.
Harman Recruitment. Apply Online for Harman job openings. The eligible candidates can apply through Harman Careers Page.
- The students need 60% of marks or an equivalent CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 throughout their education in tenth, twelfth/Diploma, B.E/B. Tech and any graduate
- No, carryover of subjects.
- The applicants are chosen by looking at the student’s abilities and skills.
- Aspirants who will change their job now and again won’t be considered.
- Applicants who are fresher and Currently Unemployed are qualified.
- Should have abilities to perform multiple tasks for jobs at Harman.
Most people agree that the social events at Harman careers are good, and some expect to talk with their coworkers and get to know them better. Most experts in Harman’s fields think the work climate there is one of a kind. Most of the participants agree that work at Harman moves at a steady pace.
- The candidates can manage issues.
- To think in the method for innovativeness.
- Working in teams.
- To oppose and address ridiculous matters.
- To meet each of the standards of work.
- Incredible at open English and communication.
- To be an excellent pioneer and move nearer with different innovative thoughts.
Harman gives Software jobs for freshers to additionally foster their thing limits. Harman, overall, endeavours to collaborate with the Sarkari Naukri by permitting enlisting for government jobs all around the nation. The applicant follows Harman jobs for freshers as a Software occupation and is consigned to higher levels.
The HR experts ask questions or start a conversation related to the experience of past positions, the presentation of yourself, and your interests.
Your work way at Harman careers is encouraged and considered following your abilities and compares to the association’s necessities to engage it to address the hardships of tomorrow. To help you observe the luxury of the internal work market, we consistently coordinate a pioneer event.