The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The Institute began with only two departments: General and Applied Chemistry and Electro-Technology.
IISc is scheduled to hire a Teaching Assistant for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The interested candidates can go through the fresher job alert and apply for the IISC government jobs through the link provided below. The details are provided below.
Job Role: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Rs.28000 – 35000/-
- First-class in M.E/M.Tech or BE/BTech (ME/ECE/Production /EE/CSE) with at least 2 years of training/experience in a relevant industry or laboratory.
- Knowledge of CAD / CAM, hands-on skills in relevant machines and technologies, and appropriate programming skills
Age Limit (as of 21.06.2022)
- Teaching Assistant -35 Years.
- Teaching Assistant – 02 Posts
Selection Process for IISc Recruitment 2022
- The selection will be based on a written test followed by an interview for short-listed candidates which will be conducted at the Institute.
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these fresher jobs positions online on the official website of IISc given below on or before 21 June 2022.