About Indian Railway
Indian Railways is a statutory body under the ownership of the Ministry of Railways, the Government of India which operates India’s national railway system. It manages the fourth-largest national railway system in the world by size, with a total route length of 67,956 km as of 31 December 2021.
Indian Railway announces a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through Indian Railway Official Career Site. Interested Jobseekers can go through these Jobs alert to know further details about Indian Railway Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Indian Railway Off-campus Hiring 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. More details about Indian Railway Exam 2022, Indian Railway Off-campus Eligibility Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Details
Company Name: Indian Railways CRIS
Company Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 150
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 24 th May 2022
Indian Railway CRIS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or MCA or B.Sc in Computer Science
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores.
- Assistant Software Engineer – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst -06 Posts
The selection process will be based on scores of GATE 2022.
How to apply for Indian Railway(CRIS) Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Indian Railway freshers jobs Recruitment 2022 online by using the official website on or before the Last Date.