NIA is functioning as the Central Counter-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency in India. Accordingly, the NIA Act was enacted on 31-12-08 and the National Investigation Agency (NIA) was started.
NIA has scheduled to hire Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert of NIA and apply for these government jobs by clicking the link below. The details of the educational qualification and selection process are provided below.
Job Role: Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 67700/-
Senior Research Officer
- Ph. D or M. Phil from Social Science/clinical Psychology/Political Science/Criminology.
- 3 years of experience in academic/research work in the respective fields.
Junior Research Officer
- Post Graduate degree in Social Science/Statistics/Psychology/Criminology.
- 1 year of experience in academic/research work.
- Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow – 60 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
NIA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection in each category will be made through ‘Personal Interview’. The interview will be organized by NIA through a Committee of Officers to be constituted with the approval of the Director-General, NIA.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form for NIA freshers jobs from the official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 06 May 2022.
SP(Admin), NIA Hqrs,
opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi — 03.