Microsoft is the largest vendor of computer software in the world. It is also a leading provider of cloud computing services, video games, computer and gaming hardware, search, and other online services. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft announces a virtual Campus Hiring 2022 through Microsoft Official Career Site. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Jobs alert post to know further details about Microsoft Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Microsoft Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. More details about Microsoft Exam 2022, Microsoft Off-Campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
Microsoft Off-Campus Recruitment 2022 Details
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Data Engineer
Salary: 40 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: As soon as possible
Microsoft Off-Campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Strong Experience with Python, C#, test-driven development, refactoring, and object-oriented development.
- Experience with data aggregation platforms based on technologies such as Spark, SQL, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, Cosmos, Hive, Scope, or Spark. etc.
- Contribute to the design and development of the data platform.
- Generate, process, log and correlate events across multiple sources.
- Work with engineering teams and data scientists.
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish maintainable, reliable, and secure systems
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Microsoft online test and a virtual interview.
How to apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Microsoft freshers jobs Off-Campus Recruitment 2022 online by the following link on or before the Last Date.