Microsoft Corporation is an American Multinational Technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and related services. Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centres to accelerate digital transformation across Indian Startups, businesses and Government agencies.
Microsoft has scheduled to recruit freshers for the job profile of Software Engineer through its official website. The candidates can check for the latest jobs alert posted by Microsoft. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these freshers’ jobs and get to know further details about Microsoft recruitment through the registration link provided below. The details regarding the eligibility criteria and recruitment pattern are described below.
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Last Date: As soon as possible
Salary: 14 LPA
Microsoft Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Science or related field with CGPA of 7.5.
- Candidates of 2022 batch can apply.
- Able to write clean, well crafted code with on quality, simplicity.
- To consider the customer perspective and experiences for implementing the solutions.
- The ability to deliver the tasks on time.
- Ability to validate tests, provide timely resolutions.
- To communicate to surface progress and help needed with in the team.
Software Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates, Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests, Providing timely issue resolutions.
How to apply for the Microsoft Off-campus Recruitment Drive?
All the interested and qualified candidates can apply for Microsoft recruitment and apply online by the following registration link as soon as possible.