About Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank and regulatory body responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s central payment systems and promotes economic development. Find this Jobs alert on the RBI website.
RBI has scheduled to recruit Assistants across India. The details of application, selection, and educational qualification for RBI jobs 2022 are below. The candidates can check the various Government jobs posted by RBI.
RBI Assistant Recruitment
Job Role: Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.13,150- 34,990/-Month
Last Date: 8 March 2022
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates should possess any degree from any recognised university with 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates)and the knowledge of word processing on a computer.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates should be knowing the state languages to read, write, speak and understand belonging under any office.
Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years
- SC/ST: 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- OBC: 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- PWD: 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
LPT will be of Qualifying round. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/Local Language of the State concerned. If Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position of freshers jobs online from 17 February 2022 to 8 March 2022