According to the recent Survey, the demand for network engineering is growing more than the other jobs giving way to an attractive choice for freshers looking for long-term careers. Let us know what the network engineer does and how you can stand out from the competition by earning a high network engineer salary for freshers.
If you are a recent graduate seeking a new position or career. You should make sure that your resume and objective are noticeable. So, to assist you in landing the job you want, here is a list of sensible career objectives for network engineers. A specific goal can convince potential employers that you are the ideal network engineering candidate.
Who is a Network Engineer?
- A network engineer is a tech expert who ensures that data, voice, calls, videos, and wireless network services all work together.
- These people who work on networks are also called network architects.
- Our job description for network engineering includes planning, setting up, and running all of an organization’s computer networks.
- Each network engineering job description is different, and engineers who want to apply for these jobs should have the right skills and qualifications to earn a good network engineer salary in India for freshers.
Why do Freshers choose a Networking Engineering job?
Benefits of a Network Engineering Job
There are a lot of many benefits when you join as a network Engineer. Here are a few of the advantages.
Access to the Latest Technologies
- As technology is constantly changing and evolving, you will need to learn innovative, exciting new things and thus increase your knowledge and ideas very significantly and get a good network engineer salary in India for freshers.
- If you are adapted to the technologies, you will never get bored of the network engineer’s role.
A Valuable Part of Your Organisation
- You will be considered one of the most valuable people in your organisation, so you will have high responsibilities.
- Nowadays, and for a long time, every business depends on day-to-day operations, and they will depend on you to ensure that those operations run smoothly.
- If there exists any disruption in the network, it always affects the bottom line of the company.
- You can always be responsible for fixing the issues quickly and more effectively, making them a necessary part of the organisation.
You can be Challenged
- Network Engineering includes many roles and duties involved in it.
- These roles offer you the chance to think out of the box and always bring out innovative ideas to solve complex problems.
- You will have the chance to use fresh, original problem-solving methods and enhance network effectiveness.
A wide scope for advancements
- Network systems are important to how almost every business works, from non-profits to factories to hotels and schools.
- As a network engineer, you can work as an important part of the team in almost any industry and get a high fresher network engineer salary in India.
- Once you have made a name for yourself in a company, you can sell yourself as a valuable asset for any job you want.
- Whether you want to stay in the tech field or switch roles in the future, the network engineer job will help you get ready for the next step.
- As a network engineer, many doors will open for you in many different industries, even internationally, if you want.
You are in High Demand
- The employment of network engineers is expected to grow by 6% between 2016 and 2026, which is a good sign for the field and even earn a good network engineer salary for freshers.
- As more companies add to their computer networks and systems, the need for network engineers may grow.
Earn a Good Salary
- The starting salary for a network engineer is 3.2 LPA, which is much more than the country’s average salary.
- Most network engineers work full time, and few work more than that.
- Most companies give full-time workers benefits like health insurance, paid time off, and various other things.
Salary of a Network Engineer
If you want to work as a network engineer, you should know how your salary is determined. You can use this knowledge to plan your career and understand what to anticipate from the sector. The following are the most crucial factors that determine your compensation as a network engineer:
- Your experience
- Your skills
- Where you are (the city you work in)
- Your employer
- Job roles
As a network engineer, your salary is based on many things, but the above five are the most important. We shall discuss each factor one by one in detail.
Salary of a Network Engineer as per Experience
Your pay will greatly influence how long you’ve worked in the industry. As you get more experience, your pay will go up as well. Network engineers who are just starting get a lesser salary than the average in their field, while those just starting out in their careers make even less than the average. On the other hand, network engineers are making more than the industry average nearing the end of their careers with lots of experience.
- The entry-level network engineer salary in India for freshers is paid a salary of 3.2 LPA.
- The mid-level network Engineer gets a salary of 6.23 LPA.
- The most experienced network engineer’s salary is 10 LPA.
Salary of a Network Engineer as per the Location
As a network engineer, your salary will also depend greatly on the city where you work. The pay for network engineers is a little different in each city.
Some cities pay network engineers more than average, while others pay them less. You can use this information to estimate your potential earnings in this sector. Let us see how much are the network engineers paid in Different cities.
- Bangalore: 3.5 LPA
- Hyderabad: 3 LPA
- Chennai: 3.2 LPA
- Coimbatore: 3.6 LPA
- Mumbai: 3.3 LPA
- Pune: 3.45 LPA
- Delhi: 3 LPA
Salary of a Network Engineer as per the Organisation
Each organisation has a separate pay scale for this position. When choosing a good employer, you should consider more than just the work environment, like the benefits, perks, and other things they offer. Top companies pay good network engineer salary for freshers. Let us check it out.
- Verizon: 3 LPA
- Cisco: 3.4 LPA
- Comcast: 2.75 LPA
- Dell technologies: 2.9 LPA
- HCL: 2.09 LPA
- IBM: 2.95 LPA
- Insight Global: 2.53 LPA
Salary of a Network Engineer as per the Job roles
Network Engineering has many job roles. Let us see how much they earn per the latest salary scale.
- Network Technician: 2.12 LPA
- Network analyst: 2.60 LPA
- Network Engineer: 2.53 LPA
- Network Security Engineer: 2.5 LPA
- Network administrator: 2.4 LPA
- Network Manager: 2.6 LPA
To upgrade and get more salaries as a Network Engineer, you must be thorough in some skills. Here is a list of newcomers’ qualifications to become highly-paid network engineers.
- An engineering degree in IT branches or any relevant field is required for network engineers to earn a good fresher network engineer salary in India.
- They must be well knowledgeable about the hardware and operation of the network.
- Network engineers should be able to recognise problems and come up with solutions.
- They must pick up on new items and technologies rapidly.
- They should be familiar with LANs, WANs, and network security.
- In today’s job marketplaces, networking skills among IT workers are always in demand.
- For engineers, the capacity for critical thought and problem-solving is vital.
- Engineers who work on wireless networks need to know about wireless equipment, protocols, standards, and wireless LAN design.
- They must have learned about wireless technologies like WiMax, Wi-Fi, WAP, etc., to earn a good network engineer salary for freshers.
What a Network Engineer Has to Do
- They maintain the functionality of computer networks, computing environments, and the associated hardware, software, and settings.
- They must search for issues, identify what’s incorrect, and repair various system and network components.
- Planning is essential for developing and implementing the latest ways to stabilise the contemporary environment.
- Before deciding whether or not to make changes, they have to look at how the network works as a whole.
- The routing and switching equipment needs to be set up.
- Computer networks connecting organisations are set up, developed, and managed by network engineers.
- They must help all users, including their team members and clients, solve any problems.
- They might also have to set up new networks.
I hope that this blog post about the salary of a network engineer salary for freshers in India was helpful. The salaries are only rough estimates. Your Network Engineer skills, knowledge, and growth may help the company grow, which will make your salary go up a lot. India is becoming more interesting to people who work in the Networking domain. If you want to make the most of this chance, you might want to think about improving your skills. You can take Networking courses to learn more about the concepts used today and look for Networking jobs at freshers jobs. From now on, you can improve at being a Network Engineer and make a lot of money.