Ola Electric Mobility is an Indian Electric two-wheeler manufacturer, based in Bangalore. Its Manufacturing unit is located in Krishnagiri, Bangalore.
Graduate Engineer Trainee will be hired by Ola in 2022 across India. Freshers candidates of B.E/B.Tech and Diploma can go through this job post to know the details about the Ola Electric hiring 2022 and apply for the same through the registration link provided below. The following sections provide information on the selection, application, and educational qualifications for Ola Electric recruitment in 2022. The jobs alert are posted on the website of Ola Electric.
Company Name: Ola Electric
Company Website: www.olaelectric.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2021, 2020 and older Batch
Total Vacancies: 400+
Experience: 0 years
Salary: Up to 3.6 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Virtual
Event date: 12th Feb 2022 or 18th Feb 2022
Joining Date: 15 th February 2022 or 22nd Feb 2022
Online Assessment Date: 10th Feb 2022 or 16 th Feb 2022
- Product issue diagnosis.
- Testing and confirming customer’s voice.
- Guide the technicians to repair.
- Supervise the repair process as per the SOP and quality guidelines.
- Testing and confirmation of issue resolution.
- Reporting the issues and action taken to HO in the standard format.6.Implement field fix.
- OJT to technicians for any product/process improvements.
- Written (Technical & analytical)
- Online assessment on Aptitude and technical
- Technical and HR round
The Hiring Process
- The online test on Aptitude and Technical will be informed to candidates through the mail.
- The candidates those who have cleared the assessment round will be attending the technical round and the HR round.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date, time and link to join through mail.
- The selected candidates will be given the spot offer after confirmation on the joining date and Location.
Documents to be carried for the process
- Permanent two wheeler driving license.
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Final year degree
- Final year mark sheet
- Engineering Graduates – 3.3 LPA (2021 batch) and 3.6 LPA (2020 and older batch)
- Diploma Candidates – 2.58 LPA (0-1 year exp) and 2.82 LPA (2-3 years exp)
- Candidates have to initially join Bangalore for training in 2-4 weeks. All expenses will be borne by OLA.
- Joining Location will be anywhere in North and Central India, preferable close to the current location of the candidates.
How to Apply for Ola Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the Ola Electric recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the Ola Electric freshers jobs 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.