About Power Grid
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India. It is an electric utility company. The headquarters is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid has scheduled to hire Assistant Engineer Trainee 2022 across India. The jobs alert are posted on their website. The application process details, selection process, hiring criteria, and educational qualification for Power Grid government jobs 2022 are given below.
Power Grid Recruitment
Job Role: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Last Date: 20 February 2022
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, B.Sc (Engg) from recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The graduates from Electrical and Electronics, Electrical(Power Systems) Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical), Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- 28 years for General
Upper age is relaxable by
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years
- Computer Science – 37 Posts
- Electrical – 60 Posts
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021.
- Candidates shall be short-listed for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 only and as per the criteria decided by the Management.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing the GD/ interview in Hindi or English.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. The qualifying % in interviews for different categories is as mentioned below:
Qualifying % in Interview
Unreserved Category including EWS: 40%, Reserved: 30%
- For calculation of the final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightage of marks obtained in GATE 2021, Group Discussion, and Interview shall be as indicated below: GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100): 85%, Group Discussion : 3%, Personal Interview: 12%
- For General – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this latest freshers jobs post online at the Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 20 February 2022.