Thoughtworks is a publicly owned, global technology company with many offices in 17 countries. It provides software design and delivery, tools, and consulting services. The company is associated with the movement for agile software development and has contributed to the content of open-source products.
ThoughtWorks has announced virtual recruitment for freshers for Engineering, MCA, M.Sc candidates. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert to know further details about the ThoughtWorks hiring and latest freshers jobs and apply for the same through the registration link provided below. More details regarding the Thoughtworks eligibility criteria, recruitment process are described below.
Thoughtworks Off-Campus Drive 2022Details
Company Name: Thoughtworks
Company Website: www.thoughtworks.com
Job Role: Application Developer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Batch: Any batch
Salary: 8.33 LPA
Job Location: Across India (Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai/Pune/Coimbatore/Gurgaon)
Experience: 0-1 years
Last Date: 6th February
Thoughtworks Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, MCA, Master of Science, and other graduates.
- You should have 0 to 1 year of experience working as a developer.
- Understanding analysis, design, coding.
- Willing to travel and able to commit to traveling across US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems.
- You should thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate for learning and desire to create meaningful solutions for business problems.
- You will have to write clean and iterative code using the TDD, Solid principles, OO design, and pair programming.
- Will use continuous delivery practices to improve the software delivery speed.
- Will work on product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences for various clients.
- Learn, digest, and apply the latest technology.
- To handle a variety of challenges of all industries while merging with new teammates from different backgrounds.
How to apply for the Thoughtworks Off-campus Recruitment Drive?
All the interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Thoughworks recruitment and apply online by the following registration link as soon as possible between 28 January to 6th February.