About UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India. THE UPSC portal posts many government jobs alert on the website.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam
Name of Exam: NDA and NA (I) examination 2022 National Defence Academy[I] and Naval Academy[I] Exam 2022
Location: Across India
Experience: 0 year
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 11th January 2022
Qualifications and Eligibility criteria
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy
- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Candidates who were born between 2nd July 2003 and 1st July 2006 are only eligible to apply. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination 2022
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal interviews.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)
|NO||Subject||Maximum Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||Mathematics||2 ½ hrs||300|
|2||General Ability Test||2 ½ hrs||600|
Exam Fees for NDA & NA (I) Examination 2022
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-. All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these freshers jobs posted by UPSC NDA & NA (I) Examination 2022 through online
- Apply by 11th January 2022.
- NDA & NA (I) Examination 2022 will be held on 10th April 2022.