Zensar Technologies Limited is an Indian publicly traded software and services company. The company’s stock trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange and on the National Stock Exchange of India. Zensar is the world’s first enterprise-wide SEI CMM Level 5 Company and enjoys a strong presence worldwide.
Zensar announce a virtual Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates for the post of Junior Software Engineer through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Jobs alert post to know further details about Zensar Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Zensar Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. More details about Zensar Off-campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
Zensar Recruitment 2022 Details
Company Name: Zensar
Company Website: www.zensar.com
Job Role: Junior Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date: As soon as possible
Zensar off campus drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BE/B.TECH (CS/IT) or MCA/M.Tech passed out in the year 2020, 2021.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation/Post-Graduation).
- Working in 24/7 Model.
- Open to work across diverse technology platforms or as per business requirements.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with the team.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of logic & designing concepts
- Fundamentals C C++ & OOPs concepts is must
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Good to have Knowledge of Spring and Angular Framework
- All the rounds of Zensar Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of March. The details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for Zensar off campus drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Freshers jobs of Zensar off campus drive 2022 online as soon as possible before the Last Date.