Blackboard planned to hire a Software Engineer for this year 2021. Now job opening is across India. The complete qualification standards and application rules of Blackboard Off-Campus Drive are provided below.
Blackboard Inc., located in Washington, D.C., is an educational technology business based in the United States. It is recognized for its learning administration and Blackboard Learning.
Company Name: Blackboard India
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
As Associate Software Engineer, you need to have skills in REST APIs and Java. Additionally, you should participate actively with the team members for developing designing sittings, code studies, and sprint demos. As a software developer, you need to handle the testing process for operating and managing cloud-based software including debugging in continuous delivery settings, limiting outages, and responding to customer concerns.
- Any one of the experiences in scalable and flexible design, programming, and implementation.
- Basic skills in SQL, web application development, and Java stack.
- Coding skills and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong communication skills with both professional and non-technical audiences. Additionally, English fluency is a must.
- Problem-solving and logical skills
- Test processing skills
- Ability to Work with an engineering team.
- Data structures knowledge, algorithm analyses, and technical skills
Expertise in cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS)
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified aspirants can apply for this job by clicking on the link below: