In 2021, VMware planned to hire an Associate Technical Support Engineer. This fresher job openings is located in Bangalore. The complete qualification guidelines and employment process of VMware Off-Campus Drive are detailed below.
VMware, Inc. is a California-based cloud computing and virtual machines firm. VMware was the first business to successfully virtualize the x86 architecture on a commercial scale.
Company Name: VMware India
Company Website: www.VMware.com
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 year
Salary: Best In Industry
As a fresher, handling VMware products you need to assist the client in identifying, detecting, analyzing, and repairing technical issues in a timely manner. To become strong in this role, you should be self-motivated and a self-learner because you need to communicate effectively to solve a technological problem.
- solve client’s problems through the email, telephone, and Webex meeting
- Follow effects in-house and react timely manner
- React accordingly and Follow the customer needs
- To deliver the most effective answers to client challenges, utilize internal technical expertise, including peers, instructors, level of expertise, community forums, and other internal resources.
- Engage in industrial communications as part of the Tech Support team.
- Keep updated in learning new technologies.
- Attain industrial training to learn technical features
- Participate effectively with the Technical Support Engineers to acquire industrial-based skills.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer cooperation skills are required to solve the critical problems
- Skills required in virtual and Cloud computing
- Work on shift-base
- Skills in Windows 2003/2008, Networking, Linux, Windows Clustering, DHCP/DNS and Storage (FC, iSCSI, etc)
- Keep updating in latest technologies for satisfying customer needs
- Skills to understand engineering systems and applications and a rational approach to problem-solving
BE/B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with total (Xth, XIIth, and Graduation) (60 percent and above in Engineering) – graduate in 2021 with no current shortfalls
How to Apply:
All the interested and qualified applicants can apply for this job by clicking on the link below:
For latest jobs alert.