Cisco Systems, Inc. (formerly Cisco) is a global technology firm headquartered in San Jose, California. Cisco is a vital contributor to Silicon Valley’s success by developing, manufacturing, and distributing networking gear, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-tech services and products. Cisco Networking Academy improves the lives of students, educators, and communities by combining the power of technology, education, and job opportunities and thus gaining a good Cisco salary for freshers.
We’re currently assisting you in teaching and learning remotely. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that awaiting you. Technology is changing the way we live, work, play, and treat our world by linking billions of gadgets. Are you ready to make a difference in your life and potentially the world?
Why do candidates prefer CISCO?
- Cisco is a fantastic learning resource for anyone interested in pursuing a career in IT, particularly in computer networking. Cisco has large lab settings with advanced networking equipment around the world that staff use to train themselves and recreate client situations.
- The Cisco Learning Network is a professional-oriented social learning community for IT workers. It has over 800,000 registered members worldwide.
- Cisco offers a variety of network certifications that are recognized around the world. The CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE are all popular Cisco qualifications.
- Networking professionals study for and receive the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification, which is widely recognized as the industry’s most prominent networking credential.
- Employees that earn the CCIE certification are rewarded handsomely, and CCIEs are in high demand and draws high Cisco fresher salary across the globe.
Academic Criteria for Cisco Freshers
- Cisco accepts a large number of job applications and recruits beginners as well as skilled people.
- Cisco hires for a variety of positions, and there are a few requirements that candidates must meet in order to be considered for a position with the organization.
- Aspirants with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a master’s degree in technology, a master’s degree in computer applications, or a master’s degree in business administration will be considered for employment, and the Cisco package for freshers with these qualifications is exceptional.
Freshers with engineering degrees, master’s degrees, managerial jobs, and other professions are paid exceptionally well at Cisco. Candidates with suitable experience are also encouraged to apply for positions with Cisco. Aspirants must have a cumulative grade point average of 60 percent from 10th grade to their most recent degree.
Steps for Submitting for Job Openings at Cisco
- At Cisco, applicants can submit and register their applications a www.cisco.com for a variety of fresher possibilities. Here’s how to do it:
- Freshers can browse for and apply for a variety of job openings on the official career page of the Cisco website, where they can also register and submit their application for the interview process.
- After successfully submitting one of the applications. After the application has gone through a number of evaluations, the human-resource team will contact the selected candidates and tell them of the interview location and dates.
Cisco Fresher Jobs and Salaries
Freshers to experienced professionals may profit from the salary for freshers offered by Cisco Solutions. It also varies based on the number of years of relevant experience and the skill set required for the job. The Cisco salary package for freshers at Cisco Solutions is listed below.
- Network engineer: 3.2 LPA
- Software engineer: 4 LPA
- Data science analyst: 2.2 LPA
- Hardware testing engineer: 2.5 LPA
- System Engineer: 3 LPA
The above mentioned are the fresher’s roles in Cisco and their salaries. Now let us discuss how and what skills must be possessed by these candidates to acquire these fresher roles.
- A Fresher as a network engineer should be familiar with computers, routers, firewalls, and among other things, in order to handle network maintenance and system upgrades, such as patches, service packs, security configurations, and hotfixes.
- They must be able to expand their expertise through ongoing education or other means.
- They should ideally have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, while some companies may accept a high school diploma.
- All these abilities earn a good Cisco salary for freshers.
- They would also need a CCNA qualification, knowledge of SD-WAN, and a solid understanding of Cisco Internetworks.
- Engineers have an advantage with a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification because they can indulge in fundamental network security or dangers, such as malware, adware, or spyware, and provide connectivity to remote locations utilizing a Wide Area Network (WAN).
- The aspirants can always enroll in the CCNA classes from the best coaching institutes and can get certification and earn a good Cisco fresher salary.
Data Science Analyst
- The discipline of data science is becoming more enticing to students and working people alike as the demand for data scientists develops.
- This includes people who aren’t data scientists but are intrigued with data and data science, leading them to wonder what data science and big data abilities are required for data science professions.
- Python is the most prevalent coding language required in data science professions, however other programming languages such as Perl, C C++, SQL, and Java are also necessary.
- These programming languages can be used by data scientists to organize unstructured data sources. Understanding analytical tools is a useful data scientist’s ability for getting useful data from a well-organized data set.
- SAS, Hadoop, Spark, and Hive, are the most popular data analytics technologies used by data scientists.
- Certifications can help you develop this important data scientist skill by demonstrating your understanding of these analytical techniques.
- There is a great scope for all these courses which indeed gains a high Cisco salary for freshers.
Hardware Testing Engineer
- To join as a hardware Engineer the candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering is required. Some employers may accept a degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
- Computer hardware engineers require a background in computer science, hence electrical engineering majors should take computer science courses.
- Some large companies may demand a master’s degree in computer engineering.
- A thorough understanding of computer hardware, software, and electrical systems is required to become a fresher hardware testing engineer.
- Everyone, whether they are ambitious professionals or beginners, wants to know what a Systems Engineer is.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, such as software engineering, is generally required of systems engineers.
- They should be able to design and program data structures.
- Systems engineers’ top three key competencies are information security, integration, and security.
- Math, application development, and systems software are among the talents such professionals possess.
- Systems engineers with professional certification have a competitive advantage in the employment market, as well as a better Cisco package for freshers. Engineers with a focus on systems are in high demand all across the globe.
Job Expected Capabilities at Cisco
- Candidates must possess a minimal set of abilities in order to work for Cisco.
- Each candidate must have a significant amount of specific technical knowledge and a specified percentage of soft skills.
- You should be able to successfully communicate in both written and spoken English.
- Candidates should have been able to communicate well with members of various teams.
- All of these abilities can result in a raise in Cisco fresher salary. Excellent at finding the best course of action and resolving problems. The following are three key talents that should have been developed in Cisco.
Employee benefits at Cisco
Conveyance Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Leave Travel Assistance, Food Card, Personal Allowance, Health Insurance, Medical Reimbursement, and other benefits are available to Cisco workers.
The work environment in Cisco
- Cisco offers an employee-friendly work environment that includes solid HR rules, flexible work schedules, no formal dress code, no micromanagement, freedom of speech, and a platform for learning and growth. “Cisco trusts its employees, and the employees adhere to workplace professionalism,” according to one of the keys to Cisco’s success.
- Surveys and feedback are used in services such as HR, Finance, and Transportation.
- Employee feedback is welcomed, and survey results are used to improve services.
- It’s a place where employees are recognized and praised for bringing their authentic selves to work.
We’ve gone through the Cisco salary for freshers and its many job categories in detail in this article. Freshers looking for amazing job opportunities might choose Cisco. You will be in high demand globally as a result of your exposure and experience, and you will be hired by international companies all over the world. So, visit Cisco’s official Careers Page on freshers.jobs to check the most recent job vacancies and take advantage of them.