The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating, and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations: CSEET (Earlier foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI, and completing short-term and long-term practical training.
ICSI is scheduled to hire a Consultant for 2022. Interested candidates and job seekers can go through this jobs alert and the freshers jobs posted by ICSI. The job location is Noida, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad. The selection process, the hiring process for ICSI Off-campus drive 2022 are described below.
Job Role: Consultant
Qualification: Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Ph.D/LLB/PG
Salary: 36,500-40,000/- per month
Last Date: 08 April 2022
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Ph.D. (in Commerce)/LL.B/Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics with experience of more than 1 year.
Consultant (Company Law)
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with experience of 3 years.
- Consultant – 40 years
- Consultant (Research) – 07 posts
- Consultant (Company Law) – 01 Post
ICSI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The eligible candidate’s application only will be considered for the interview process.
- The candidate’s percentage obtained in graduation must be rounded off to lower the whole number. (eg. 49.3 % should be 49%)
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these government jobs online by using the official website on or before 08 April 2022.