The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was established in 1909 by a visionary partnership between the industrialist Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Mysore royal family, and India’s Government.
IISc is scheduled to hire a Technical Assistant in Bangalore. Interested Job Seekers can go through these jobs alert to know further details about the IISC recruitment and apply to the same through the registration link provided below. The eligibility criteria and selection process, the application process of this IISC Government jobs details are described below.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E / B.Arch/ B.Sc/ BCA / BVSc
Job Role: Technical Assistant
Salary: Rs. 21,700/month
Last Date: 28 February 2022
- Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of.Science, Bachelor of Computer Application with minimum 55% marks.
- 26 years for General
Age is Relexable by
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years
Total Vacancies:100 Posts
- UR-42 Posts
- OBC-25 Posts
- SC-16 Posts
- ST-7 Posts
- EWS-10 Posts
Selection Process for IISc Recruitment 2021
The Aptitude Test
- The Written Aptitude Test will be a computer based MCQ test. The scheme of examination and syllabus is at Annexure I. The candidates are required to update two choices under paper B in the online application. Once selected, the choices can’t be changed under any circumstances.
- For General, OBC and EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Transgender and Ex-servicemen – Nil
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these freshers jobs positions online on or before 28 February 2022 on the official website of IISc