Uber Technologies, normally known as Uber, is an American innovation organization. Its administrations incorporate ride-hailing, food conveyance (Uber Eats), bundle conveyance, dispatches, cargo transportation, and, through an organization with electric bike and mechanized bike rental.
UBER Hack Tag 2.0 has scheduled to conduct an off-campus Drive for candidates of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech. The interested candidates can go through the jobs alert and this drive to know further details about the Uber hiring 2022 and apply for the same through the link available at the end of the post. More details of the Uber eligibility details, Competition pattern 2022 are described below.
Uber Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
- Uber HackTag 2.0 is open for all the engineering students across India from all years, those who are pursuing a full time of Engineering B.E/B.Tech and post Graduation M.E/M.Tech in any branch.
- The students participating can be any stream, domain, and any year.
- The students must register for this completion on the Dare2 complete platform in teams with a limit of 3 people per team.
- No limit to the number of teams.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
Round 1- Online Quiz
- Eligible participants, after registering for HackTag 2.0 on the D2C platform, will undergo an online MCQ challenge where they will be tested on their basic CS Fundamentals.
- All team members can attempt the quiz individually and will have to solve 20 questions in 75 seconds each.
Round 2- Online Coding Challenge
- The candidates will undergo an online coding challenge where the participants will be tested on their basic coding skills.
- The coding challenge window will be open for 6 hours, within which the team leaders can attempt the 1-hour assessment in one sitting.
Round 3- Prototyping
- Participants shortlisted from the online coding challenge will then be provided with a theme/problem statement that they will have to build a solution.
Round 4- Grand Finale
- The final teams will get exclusive access to mentors from Uber who can be consulted throughout the journey of HackTag 2.0.
- The teams will present their final product to a set of panelists from Uber who will grade them on set criteria and declare them the winners!
Prizes & Rewards
- Top 3 teams to be rewarded from a cash prize pool worth ₹5 Lakhs
- Possible opportunity for select students to participate in interviews for full-time roles and internships at Uber basis requirement
- Participation certificates will be awarded to the participating students
How to apply for the Uber off Campus drive?
All interested and qualified candidates can apply for the Uber Recruitment 2022 freshers jobs using the below-mentioned link before the last date.