Mountblue is launching a platform for people looking to start their software engineering careers in India. Mountblue runs coding boot for entry developers on the most popular web and mobile technologies and then finds them rewarding software careers in startups. They are merged with many startups and this is an ever-growing number.
Mountblue has announced to recruit freshers graduates in B.E/ B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA . the interested candidates and job seekers can go through these jobs alert and this job post to know the further details about the Mountblue recruitment and apply to the recruitment process available at the end of the post. More details regarding the Mountblue eligibility criteria, recruitment pattern, job responsibilities are described below.
Mountblue Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details
Company Name: Mountblue
Company Website: www.mountblue.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: As soon as possible
Salary: 4 LPA
Mountblue Off-Campus Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Computer Applications graduates are eligible.
- Mountblue is looking for smart and talented engineers to join the company.
- The candidate must have knowledge of programming language in one of the following languages like C C++, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby.
- The candidates will have 12 weeks training program and on completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of as software development engineer.
- To work im an team to develop, compile, test, debug and deploy software.
- To develop the web and mobile applications using the programming languages.
- To implement well timely and error free software deployments.
- To write the documentation for the softwares and API’s
- To support the software during the production and provide the fixes.
- Good at programming languages
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic to learn the latest technologies.
- The opportunity to interact with and learn from the company heads and directors of the leading startups.
- High career growth in technology.
- After initial 3 months of training, you will be allocated to any of the major cities.
- Candidate’s preferences will be taken into consideration.
- The candidates will be provided with the stipend and relevant compensation during the training period and varies according to the performances.
How to apply for the MountBlue off Campus Drive?
All interested and qualified candidates can apply for the freshers jobs of MountBlue recruitment using the below-mentioned link before the last date.