React Native developers are one of the many different software developers, as is well known. Freshers joining as a React Native Developer can benefit from many advantages such as the react native developer salary in India for freshers, career growth, and a positive outlook on the job. Suppose you are proficient and well versed in computer programming languages and have a mindset to learn additional languages. In that case, you can always know what React Native is, who a React Native developer is, why freshers need this Careers stream, how to become one, and the salaries for React Native developers.
Why careers as a React Native Developer for freshers?
React Native has a tremendous chance for freshers and developers. It has excellent solutions and answers for the React Native Developers to have wonderful career prospects and accomplish in the current markets. The framework is well-known for building its native apps by implementing web technologies. Programming languages are also growing in popularity and have many high-paying jobs in recent sectors.
If you plan to take up a career in React Native, then you will have many reasons to choose them for earning react native developer salary. A few of the reasons are
Offers ample opportunities
- React Native offers developers an excellent opportunity in the fresher’s career aspect.
- The market for demand for this programming language is flourishing and expanding to a greater extent.
- The companies are hiring more developers with react native salary in India in excellent order with relevant skills.
From MNCs to Start UPs
- Learning and acquiring knowledge on React Native under the guidance of Expert trainers and guidance always helps young minds to find their perfect careers in organisations that range from MNCs to Start-Ups.
- With the proper knowledge of React Native, you can explore more job opportunities with the other developers working alongside you.
- You can also develop excellent websites and applications through this platform.
High salary packages
- Developers working on React Native get high salaries and a perfect salary package compared to other developers.
- It gives a great path to build your career and also helps you get a good career option.
- Since React Native is very new and trending in the market, many companies are looking for skilled, qualified professionals in this domain with high react native developer salary India.
To begin from the basic level and reach advanced heights
- React Native is very vast and has a high ecosystem.
- Learning through professional training ensures that you can know the basic level of react native and gradually reach an advanced level.
- It constantly streams for its excellence compared to the other libraries.
- It also offers you enough depth to become an expert.
Advanced Functionalities make it liked by everyone
- React Native is empowered in terms of its functions and features.
- It allows the developers and the business to have a built-in website and mobile applications with higher advanced functionalities and credibility in the recent market.
- React Native provides users with a beautiful and fantastic experience and develops engaging concerns in the market.
React Native Developer Salary
Let us discuss the react native developer salary in India and the factors affecting them.
Let’s talk about the React Native Salary for Freshers, the things that affect it, and how the salary changes depending on those things.
The salary of a React Native depends on four factors:
- The location of the company
- The job role
- The skill set of the person
Salary of a React Native developer as per experience
Everyone knows that a React Native’s salary depends on how much experience he or she has. Reports say that the pay for a new React Native in India is good enough. Let’s find out how much money React Natives get paid.
- The React Native fresher gets about 4 LPA.
- The salary for a mid-level react native developer salary is about 5.4 LPA.
- The salary of a skilled React Native is about 10 LPA.
React Native salary as per the Organisation
The React Native salary for new hires in India depends on where they work. Almost 90% of IT companies will have jobs for React Native developers, so the need for React Native developers grows in many places.
- Bangalore: 4 LPA
- Hyderabad: 3.89 LPA
- Chennai: 3.5 LPA
- Mumbai: 3.89 LPA
- Delhi:2.89 LPA
React Native’s Pay, According to Organization
As was said above, if you have the right skills and knowledge, you can get a job as a React Native at a big company that pays well. Every fresher wants to work for a big IT company and earn a high react native developer salary.
- Infosys: 4.5 LPA
- Accenture: 4.25 LPA
- NeoSoft: 4 LPA
- TCS: 4.4 LPA
- Data Matics: 3.3 LPA
React Native’s salary based on skills
We all know that React Native is part of the Software development team, and as we’ve seen, other employees work under them. Let’s take a look at these jobs and how much they pay.
- Front end: 3.9 LPA
- Android: 4.5 LPA
- iOS: 4.5 LPA
- React Js : 4 LPA
I believe you know how much a React Native makes and what factors go into it. The salary mentioned is just estimated. You can feel excited because jobs in React Native are popular and highly sought after in India, and they pay well.
So, to become a good React Native developer and earn a high react native salary in India for freshers, you can have some of these skills.
Skills required to become a React Native Developer
To become an efficient React Native developer, you must possess some skills and be efficient in earning high salaries.
- A lot of experience working with React web and mobile, as well as tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong understanding of the basics of React, like Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state.
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries.
- Understanding how user interfaces and responsive designs work.
- Well-versed in Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and other React Native software and technologies.
Responsibilities of a React Native Developer
- Work with other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers on a small team.
- Use prototypes and wireframes to build app and UI parts.
- Work with native modules as needed and use Native APIs to connect closely with Android and iOS.
- Write automated tests to make sure your code is error-free and works well.
- Improve the performance of the front end by getting rid of performance bottlenecks.
- Make front-end modules with as much reusable code as possible.
- Use animations that are clean and smooth to make an exemplary user interface.
- Use APIs and dependencies from other companies. By doing so, they earn react native salary in India.
- Work with the Redux architecture to make the websites and mobile apps run better.
- Coordinate with different departments’ teams to ensure apps are built on time and on budget.
Future Scope of React Native Developers
Developers use React Native more than any other hybrid mobile app development tool. With the creation of React Native, it is no longer hard to make apps that work on both iOS and Android. By making great software, Facebook and its community make it easier for people who make React Native apps. It has a bright future because many developers back this tool.
We hope to know what you got about React Native and how much a react native developer salary in India makes. Anyone with a degree in engineering or computer science would do very well in this field. Get certification in React Native and all of its complexities, then look for jobs in React Native at Freshers Jobs and apply for them. This will help you become an excellent React Native Developer.