Reliance Jio Hiring:
In 2021, Reliance Jio planned to recruit Software Development engineers, and now job vacancy for freshers are in Bangalore. The job requirement criteria and administration process of Reliance Jio Off-Campus Drive are detailed below.
Jio is the Best telecommunication firm owned by Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited. The branch of Jio technologies has its head office in Maharashtra, Mumbai, India. It runs a nationwide LTE network that connects all 22 telecom circles.
Company details of Reliance Jio:
Company Name: Reliance Jio India
Company Website: www.jio.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer 1
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
JIO Platforms is now looking for a Software Engineer to help the Commercial Technology group (Reliance Retail tech, Ajio, JioMart). The job vacancy is opening for only BE/B. Tech
- Freshers or professional programmers with 0-1 years in designing data-driven REST APIs, applications, and platforms by adopting high-level Java & frameworks like Spring Boot with a strong emphasis on interaction and expansion.
- 0 to 1 year of experience, Passed out the year 2020 and 2021 BE/BTech/ MTech in Computer Sciences are eligible candidates.
- We are presently not taking CVs for this hiring drive from 2021 grads or post-graduates.
- Programming coding Language – Java.
- Application programming interface – REST API.
- Knowledge of Programming Framework / Dev Framework – Spring Boot.
- Database Skill – NoSQL databases (MySQL, Cassandra, and MongoDB).
- Algorithms, data structure – to avoid unreasonable time complexity
- Building – Microservices.
- Basic understanding in Java – (Collections, Polymorphism, Design Patterns, Annotations, Lambda).
- Understanding of REST Framework like Spring Boot.
- Have a clear understanding of task scheduling and flexible networking between nodes (NGNIX).
- It’s preferable if you’re familiar with message queue systems, AMQP, and Kafka.
- Fundamental knowledge of TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTP2 SSL.
- The practice of mid-tier caches: Redis, Memcache, EHCache, Hazelcast, Aerospike.
- Basic understanding of API Gateway, Service Discovery, Central Config Management, Feature toggle, etc.
- Understanding of non-blocking IO and asynchronous communication.
For latest fresher vacancy jobs alert