In 2021, Google wants to hire an IT Support Engineer. The opening for this job is now in Hyderabad. The Google Off Campus Driveability criteria and administration process are below.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that provides Network-related services including online broadcasting and advertisement, cloud computing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), hardware, and software.
Company Name: Google India
Company Website: www.google.co.in
Job Role: IT Support Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
- Support overall channels that include in-person, phone, email, video, chat, etc.
- Analyze and solve Google’s corporate IT supplies, developing systems and applications.
- Required skills are in mobile technology, Linux, Windows, Chrome OS, and Mac OS.
- Aid Googlers by solving networking problems including software and hardware.
- Assist various services such as Video calls, network connectivity, new commodities, and mobile computing
- Work with the team and share information about process development and applications or documents with co-workers and other Googlers to improve the user experience.
- Diploma or practical knowledge
- Practical knowledge for analyzing and solving problems in a Windows network setting, Mac OS, Linux – Maintaining desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conversations, and several broadcast devices.
- Client service experience is required
- Google Professional Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certificates are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field (e.g IT, Information Systems, Applied Networking, and System management)
- Skills required in Mobile technology, video conference, desktops/laptops, and multiple broadcast devices.
- Capability to adjust with a team and quick decision-making.
- Interaction, management, team-building abilities, passion for learning new technology, and a willingness to learn new skills are desirable qualities.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for this position by visiting the following link: