NEET Preparation Tips
Initially, school and college subjects were sufficient to pass competitive exams. But Today, most students prepare for themselves and prefer to simultaneously compete for the NEET examination. If the students work hard then they can easily crack the competitive exams with the correct techniques and right approach which is one of the main NEET preparation tips for you.
About NEET Exam
The NEET Exam is an entrance test for medical schools. This exam is conducted for candidates aspiring to get into the medical stream. National Testing Agency conducts the NEET Exam. MBBS and BDS courses can be pursued by writing the NEET Exam. Courses and colleges are assigned according to a ranking system.
Every year, a large number of people apply for the NEET Exam in order to pursue a career in medicine. Therefore, before starting any competitive exams, candidates should have tips like how to prepare, what subjects to prepare for, Exam patterns, etc.
Here in this blog, we shall discuss all the best ways to prepare for NEET for a candidate to keep in mind before applying for the NEET Exams.
The Preparation for NEET Exams
Qualifications that are required
- Candidates should be cleared in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- A 50% of mark in Biology, Physics, and Biology is an absolute need for the general category.
- The age limit to apply for the NEET exam is 17 years for the general category and 25 years for OBC.
Patterns and Subjects
- Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Zoology are the three courses that make up the majority of the NEET UG Exam.
- There are 180 multiple-choice questions in all, with a three-hour time limit.
The above are some of the basic NEET preparation tips by toppers. Below let us discuss the Preparation tips subject-wise.
Every year the competition for the NEET Exams is rising up. In order to qualify and pass the exams, candidates must have a good plan and strategy.
Get to know the NEET Syllabus
- The first strategy to crack NEET is that applicants should learn the complete information regarding the official NEET Syllabus.
- They can compare and contrast the NEET prospectus with their schedule for board exams.
- It’s advantageous because candidates need not spend time on the common topics instead they can spend time on the new concepts.
- This can allow you more time to prepare for courses that aren’t included in the schedule.
The Important topics to know to prepare for the NEET Exam
- Physics – Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics, Nuclear Physics, etc.
- Chemistry – Mole Concept, Periodic Table, and so on.
- Biology – Genetics, Cell Biology, Morphology, Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Basics of Biotechnology, Physiology of Animals & Plants, and others.
Important to have a Good Study Material resource
- The most critical aspect of NEET preparation tips is having excellent study material.
- It is vital to prepare for the examination by following the correct NEET material sources.
- NCERT is the best NEET book to study for the exam.
- Candidates can seek advice from NEET instructors or read their interviews to see which books were mentioned.
- By following the neet toppers interview, candidates can learn about NEET ideas, procedures, and NEET preparation strategies.
It will be more planned if you Create a Study Timetable
- A scheduled timetable might make it easier for you to plan and maintain your study habit.
- A well-thought-out strategy can give them the opportunity to focus on their weaker areas while also allocating time for the NEET mock test and evaluation.
- A candidate’s NEET planning will also instill a sense of reality and discipline.
To Practise previous year’s papers
- The time constraint is probably the greatest challenge for any competitive exam. This is one of the best way to prepare for NEET, which requires a lot of practice.
- Within a three-hour time limit, candidates must complete 180 questions.
- This means they can only commit one minute to each question. As a result, time management skills are essential for the NEET Exam.
- Candidates could practice NEET exam papers and previous years’ question papers to improve their accuracy and speed.
- Answering question papers will also provide students an idea of the question paper pattern, the difficulty level of questions, and section-by-section mark weightage.
- They can also use mock papers to look into their weak and strong areas.
Preparing Notes is the Best Idea
- The best way for any candidate to improve is the NEET preparation strategy and remembering what they have prepared is by writing notes or by preparing notes while they are studying.
- The candidates can make points or make a note of all the points in a notepad or by writing down the important points in the diary which will be a useful revision and all these important points will be at your fingertips.
- Make sure that you note down the points very clearly and precisely so that it is understandable for you during the examination time and thus avoid confusion.
Concentration on the core subjects or sections
- As we say No man is Perfect. A candidate can be very good at one topic and weak in another subject.
- Candidates should avoid becoming depressed as a result of it. Make up a mind to work harder on the weaker sections to improve on those aspects.
- You can always look out for help from your teachers, or friends if you find any topic difficult.
- For better Neet preparation, you can always solve the old question papers to check for your weeker areas and spend time on those weaker sections.
- By inculcating this technique you can overcome the weeker sections and boost your confidence.
Usage of Codes
- The candidates can always make use of certain techniques to remember some of the important data or information.
- Analogies are important NEET preparation tips that are the comparison method to get the concept clear which can be adapted that helps you to remember the concepts better and retain the information by comparing it with the already existing information.
- The important sections of the periodic table in Chemistry can also be remembered using the technique of Mnemonics.
Take breaks regularly
- The candidates should never rush while preparing for the NEET examination. This is one of the most crucial NEET preparation tips by toppers.
- The candidates can never grasp the tougher concepts when they rush up on the subjects.
- The candidates can easily relax for themselves by solving some of the challenges like crosswords, and puzzles. Implementing such ideas can master your brain and easily look for solutions.
- This is one of the most useful techniques and does most of the hard work to ease the preparation for candidates.
- The candidates can plan well, take breaks between the study time, and prepare for the NEET.
Regularise on Revision
- If you have studied any subject or mastered any topic.
- Do not leave it as it is Because studying once cannot be registered in your mind and you will need to revise the concepts many times.
- Always make a habit of early morning revision of topics that you have prepared the previous day.
- The formulas of Chemistry and Physics seem very confusing and tedious for most of us.
- So make sure you write and practice so that you remember them. Memorize them always for better remembrance.
- Concentrate on the weaker areas so that it will benefit you and the best way to prepare for NEET.
To have a Healthy Diet
- The aspirants must be very strong-minded for facing any competitive examination.
- The candidates must and should follow a healthy diet to have good health both physically and mentally.
- Having food that has Iron content and also fibrous foods can help you to boost your brain by providing the essential nutrient supply to your body.
- Exercising can always help you relax your body and release stress. The candidates can reduce the stress by playing outdoor games, indoor games, walking, swimming, etc.
- This will help you feel relaxed in every way and make you confident in facing the NEET exams and you can always be happier and more productive and motivated.
- Implementing Yoga sessions and meditations can also be a long way stress releasing method.
- It helps you in concentration.
Do Regular Mock Tests
- The candidates who are appearing for the NEET Exams must keep in mind this neet preparation strategy.
- The NEET exam will be held for three hours.
- This means that you have one minute to answer each question. Candidates must keep track of their time in this section.
- It is critical for every candidate to complete the questions within the time limit. So you can keep in mind the time limit for every question and practicing the question papers having a time limit is the best solution to keep up the time management.
To have a positive Mindset and it really matters
- For any work, you start on, Attitude matters.
- Your attitude can play an important role in the NEET Preparation process or taking any competitive exams.
- Having a positive attitude can boost your overall confidence and you will never feel like going down for yourself in any manner.
- If you possess a negative attitude that will, in turn, bring your confidence down, and you will also feel that you just can’t do it.
- A negative mindset will lead to lots of complications.
- The moment you start thinking positively, you can feel and show creativeness. The right mindset will make you feel open to newer concepts and innovative ideas.
Hope we have covered almost all the important NEET preparation tips. Candidates feel free to tap into fresher.jobs to prepare well for the NEET exams. The candidates maintaining a positive attitude and executing the prepared timetable can lead to getting more marks in the NEET examination. Candidates can come out with flying colors and excel in the Medical field as Doctors. A prestigious field!!!