Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is known as BITSAT. The Undergraduate Courses are offered at its three campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. The students will have to take an online exam in order to be admitted to these campuses. BITS Pilani conducts its annual BITSAT exam to select qualified applicants for its M.Sc, B.E and B.Pharm programmes.
We provide the best advice and preparation tips for candidates to help them with their BITSAT preparation. Candidates should be familiar with the BITSAT exam structure and material in order to perform well on the test. To learn more about these facts and BITSAT entrance exam preparation advice, read the entire Blog.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT
Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board, or its equivalent, with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for any courses.
Preparation Tips for BITSAT
Tip 1: Prepare Yourself
- You should become ready for the journey before attempting to comprehend how to begin studying at home for the BITSAT.
- Before you start studying, get yourself physically and emotionally ready for the exam.
- Set priorities and use time management skills.
- Depending on how well you know about the format of the BITSAT exam, you should pace how to crack BITSAT accordingly.
- The prelims, mains and interviews are the three parts of the BITSAT exam.
- Learn about the interview, mains and preliminary exams.
- If you are working and have chosen not to resign, create a plan for how you will spend your time learning. You can look for The Top Highest-Paying Jobs in Business
Tip 2: A Structured Time Table
- It is impossible to emphasize the value of adhering to a structured timetable. Students frequently wonder how to make a schedule.
- A proper timetable includes your daily routine as well as your study plan.
- You can plan and prepare a timetable as per your Routine.
- Prepare time table so that you can get break time in between and spend time going for a walk, eating some fruits or doing something else.
- The example given above is intended to help you make a good schedule and emphasize how important it is to spend 8 to 10 hours per day studying.
- It is very important to have a daily task and timetable if you want to become proficient in the BITSAT exam.
- Make a convenient timeline and stick to it before starting your BITSAT exam preparation.
- If you make a schedule for your preparation, it will be easier and more effective.
- You would do better work and complete the course more rapidly.
- When examining the subjects listed on the curriculum, take into account your strengths and areas you are weak.
Tip 3: Understand the Basic Concept
- It’s essential to start practicing nine to ten months before the pre-exam to have enough time to thoroughly read during the first few weeks in order to establish a foundation for yourself and construct ideas.
- Never move forward without first understanding the basics.
- If not, you’ll face countless issues in the future.
- The best BITSAT preparation strategy is to give yourself enough time to grasp the principles, even if it takes some time.
- Else the hard work and efforts put in by you will be a squander. You can search for freshers jobs in Delhi for private and government jobs.
Tip 4: To Make Notes
- Any candidate can gain from utilizing a BITSAT preparation strategy and remembering the information they have learned much easier by writing it down or making notes as they are studying.
- Candidates can take notes, create a list of all the points in a notepad, or take down the important points in a notebook, all of which will help them remember everything during revision.
- Make sure you accurately and completely document the information so that you can understand it during the exam and avoid confusion.
Tip 4: Current Affairs
- Since the BITSAT exam includes a significant portion of current affairs, it is essential to review them every day as the main BITSAT preparation tips.
- You should read the newspaper every day and you may also learn about current events by visiting numerous websites and YouTube channels.
- Not just about what’s going on in our country, but also about important events happening around the world.
- Because we are aware that the BITSAT is designed to assess a student’s in-depth knowledge, current affairs help us serve our country well.
Tip 5: Working on the Previous year’s Question Paper
- After finishing the entire course and your revision, you can go on to answer questions from previous years’ papers.
- They are useful for understanding question patterns and BITSAT frequently includes surprising question patterns in the exam that you will learn about before sitting for the exam.
- Mock exams are important because they help students identify their strengths and weaknesses, offer them time to make corrections and increase their chances of being chosen as BITSAT exam tips. If you are a Graduate who recently passed out, you can look for the best thoughtful Ideas for What to do after Graduation
Tip 6: NCERT
- The NCERT textbooks for grades 6 through 12 are crucial for the BITSAT exam.
- You can get all the basics and the fundamentals from NCERT books.
- The information in these books is properly structured so that it is easy to prepare for the students.
- In previous years, BITSAT’s questions have specifically referenced NCERT textbooks.
- So without a doubt, the finest books to use as a starting point for your preparation are the NCERTs.
- Referring to books is a vital tip and can be considered the top BITSAT preparation.
- You should read a few extra advanced textbooks in addition to the NCERTs.
TIP 7: Revise Regularly
- Before beginning your BITSAT preparation, each concept must be fully understood.
- The ability to master all topics also gives one a competitive advantage. Therefore, revision is important.
- Every seven days, make sure to review a subject you have studied.
- Revise what you have prepared for the day in the morning or in the evening.
- Weekends should only be utilized for the review of tough concepts.
- You should set aside at least two hours every day for revision which is the most essential and know how to crack BITSAT.
- After you have done taking chapter notes, revisions should be made the following day.
Tip 9: Mock Tests
- The candidates attempting the BITSAT Exams must keep this method in mind.
- The BITSAT exam will last for three hours.
- This implies that there is a one-minute time limit for each question.
- Candidates must keep track of their time during this section.
- Each candidate must answer the questions within the allocated time.
- The ideal strategy to maintain time management is to practice using timed question papers to track how much time is given for each question.
Tip 10: Motivate for Yourself
- This has a more significant impact than allowing other people to motivate you as the most important BITSAT exam preparation.
- Refrain from being concerned about what people will say or do or what will happen next.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others and keep your focus on the issue at hand. Everyone has unique talents and limitations, you are one in a million.
- By getting through this, you will get stronger and develop into a better person, which will make your achievements even more beautiful.
Freshers, You can prepare as per the above-cited preparation tips and get various jobs alert after passing out from BITS.
Final Preparation for BITSAT
- You won’t pass the BITSAT exam just by being a bookworm.
- The BITSAT board will interview the candidate during the personality test round, the last step in the exam procedure, to assess the applicant’s personality and eligibility for a course.
- This calls for the holistic development of a person in addition to academic knowledge.
- Even in academics, the objective should be continuously learning about the most academics and thorough knowledge about the subjects and current affairs rather than merely completing the assigned subjects.
In the blog, we have covered the BITSAT preparation. Doing something better than others can raise your chances of success even though nothing is guaranteed. I genuinely hope you found this blog very educational and will make an effort to apply what you learned. These BITSAT preparation techniques can help you stand out from other applicants and feel confident about your selection for the course as well as freshers jobs. Never be afraid to tackle challenges in life. Keep your eyes on your objective and put all of your passion into achieving it.